CHAPTER 5

SENG POV....

Pagtapos ko lahat ng mga Gawain sa opisina ay tinawagan ko ulit Yung tumawag saken at ang Sabi ni freen ay Hindi daw sya nagpakilala kaya pinapasabi nya daw ay tatawagan ko nalang ulit sya if I am not mistaken she's a girl.....

*ON CALL*

"Hello?"

SOMEONE:"hello Mr.Wichai...i've been waiting your call since earlier"

Inosente Ang boses nito pero parang maykaboses sya but nevermind....

"who are you? What can I do for you?"*confused*

SOMEONE:"I'm the CEO of Armstrong Company"

I  was shock....so all this time she's the CEO? But I'm not convinced yet...

"How I can believe you?"

SOMEONE:"it's up to you if your not believe with that....but let's meet to my company and talk about it"*innocent voice*

"Ok fine...but may I know your name?"

SOMEONE:"you'll see later.....I want to introduce my self in face to face"

"What time we can meet?"

SOMEONE:"it's up to you...I'm here to my company right now...you always see me however what time you want to see me in my company...."

Ramdam ko sakanya ang napaka-inosenteng boses at babae pa...I think madali kong makukuha ang company nito lalo't na Ang laki ng share nya sa company ko...if I'm not mistaken I think she also weak a woman...
I'll be a rich man as soon as possible...

I just smirk while thinking of that because no one can distroy me...
Nakaya ko nga Kunin see Freen sa Asawa nya before ito pakayang company na ito knowing na babae lang Ang namamahala Dito at inosente pa....

SOMEONE:"Mr.Wichai are you still there?"*confused*

"Oh yes... I'll go there as soon as possible...."

SOMEONE:"hmmm ok.... Before I forgot....my employee said you have a beautiful wife?"

"Yes...and her name is Freen Sarocha Chankimha"

SOMEONE:"bring her...and if you don't mind let me think if I want her to be my secretary"

"Hmmm....let me ask her first..."

SOMEONE:"sure and can you please bring her?"

"Sure Ms.Armstrong"*smile*

SOMEONE:"I hang up now...see you later Mr.Wichai and to your Wife also to Ms.Wichai"

"Ok.. I'll bring her later and I'll be there in a A minutes I guess"*smile*

Hindi na ito sumagot in-end nalang Ang call

Pagka end ng call ay pumasok si freen...

"magbihis ka freen may pupuntahan Tayo"

FREEN:"huh? Saan naman?"

"Sa Armstrong Company....magpapakilala na Ang may Ari nito-"

Nagtaka naman ako dahil napalitan na ng ngiti ng masabi ko Ang Armstrong Company...well baka gusto nya lang makilala ang magiging boss nya...

FREEN:"cge magbibihis na ako"*happy tone and about to leave*

"Wait freen..."

She look at me with confused face

"Do you want to be her secretary?"

FREEN:"it's up to you"*smile*

"Hmmm...I'm fine with that but how about you? I respect your decision if you don't want"*smile*