CHAPTER 7(Your mine again!)🔞

🔞🔞🔞

BECKY POV ....

Hinalikan kona sya bago pa naman nya ako pigilan at humalik naman ito pabalik......
We're continue kissing until my lips going down to her neck and also to her jawline....

I heard her soft moan makes me wanted her more....

FREEN:"hmmm...love..."*moan*

I continue kissing her while my hand starting travel to her clothes

Pinasok ko Ang kamay ko sa loob ng damit nya at inunang inalis Ang bra nito.....

After that bumalik ako sa magkakahalik ko sakanya and starting massaging her two b**bs

FREEN:"hmmm~"

She moan between our kiss and I like that....

A minutes I continue she suddenly stop me... we're both breathing heavily....

FREEN:"wag Dito hon...maririnig nila tayo"

She's about to stand when I stop her...

"Don't...let me carry you...you know we have a secret room here right?"*smirk*

FREEN:"oh sh*t i forgot that"*laugh*

Hindi ko nalang sya pinansin at tumayo na ako na buhat sya....

"Hold on baby..."*smirk*

FREEN:"always daddy"*smirk*

I was shock dahil sa pag tawag nya sakin ng "daddy" Ngayon kolang Kasing narinig Ang words na Yun pagtawag nya saken....
Kaya lalo akong na-excite na maangkin sya...

"Wait did you call me daddy?"*immediately look at her*

FREEN:"yes...why don't you like it?"*seductive tone*

"Ofcours..I love it....now I can't wait to take you..."

While I am walking directly to our secret room we kissing....

Hanggang makarating kami....
Well walang nakaka-alam sa room na to even that members of mafia Hindi alam to dahil samin lang ni freen ang room na to....

Binaba ko sya ng makarating kami but without breaking our kiss....

I pin her to the wall...at hinawakan Ang mga kamay nya habang nakadikit ito sa pader.....

I starting kissing her neck and slowly remove her top clothes....

When I remove her clothes...I immediately suck her b**bs cause of make her moan...

FREEN:"ahhh....hon....hmmm"*moan*

"Gosh....your still taste so good...your so delicious more than before my love"*I continue sucking her n***le while my right hand massaging another one her b**bs...*

I know she like this kaya sinulit Kona dahil Ang tagal Bago ko sya angkinin and now walang makakapigil samin...

Tinigilan ko muna Ang pag suck sakanya at bumalik sa pagkakahalik sakanya...dahan dahan kaming pumunta sa kama ng Hindi pinuputol Ang halikan namin....

When we reached the bed I slowly lie her down while kissing her and I go to top of her....

I break the kiss and look at her...
She's half naked.....

"I miss you!"*I said while careless her cheek that have a tears*

FREEN:"I miss you too! Please take me! I want you now"*tears*

I wiped her tears with my kisses....

"I promise....mababawi din kita kaagad.... trust me hon...your only mine...mine only"