CHAPTER 12 (REVENGE 4)

FREEN POV..

Nagising ako sa Isang malaking kwarto.....
Wait the house look like familiar??...

It is Rebecca's house?

Look the house like an mansion....not only a mansion but a palace...if I described it...
It's a big...long space have a sparkle background and golden....

And if I'm not mistaken....
This is Rebecca's house...why I know?...
No wondering Becky's lying to me...
She said this house to me but she also took me here and said the whole story when we are finally couple that time...
She hidden all about to her and to her family just because she wanted to be mine...she keep it before because she don't want to I hate her someday but...

I understand her...Wala naman akong magagawa kung mafia sya dahil Yun naman Ang tungkulin nya...but knowing Patricia is kind and I know she can't killed someone whom innocent... that's why I fell to her harder... remember that time it's make me more wanted to be with her...

Back in present....why I am here.?...
Is she brought me here while I am sleepy but why?...how?...hayst...

I got down to the bed and go to the downstair...
Alam ko Ang bawat sulok ng Lugar na ito dahil nga nilibot na ako ni becky Dito before we are official....

Pagbaba ko ay Wala akong nakitang tao...I am lonely here?...why she leaving me here without waiting to wake me up....
Dahil nagugutom ako ay humanap ako ng pwedeng kainin....
Walang nakaluto kaya ako nalang Ang nagluto...
Kinuha ko ang egg and I boiled it and I fried chicken...
Marami pa akong niluto dahil nakaramdam ako ng gutom dahil sa pagod kanina...

Suddenly my phone notif so look at my phone and see who is texting and I saw Becky text to me...

HONEY(Hon)😘

BECKY:"hi hon..I didn't bother
To wake you up..im sorry and
I know you wondering why...
Why are you their at my mansion/
Palace...I tell the whole story when
I got home...i forgot to cook
For you I need to hurry because
I have emergency meeting...
I'm sorry again my wifey... promise
I took advantage later...I love you
Wifey😘"

"I waiting you here...I love you too😘"

Hindi ko na hinintay Ang response nya at nagpatuloy nalang sa pagluluto...
But I'm still wondering why I am here but mo matter what...I waiting Rebecca's explation...

Nagpatuloy nalang ako Hanggang matapos akong ilang minuto...
Hinanda Kona Ang pagkain sa mesa at nagsimula natin kumain...
Hindi Kona sya hinintay...magtatagal payun at Isa pa gutom na gutom na ako....pinagod nya Kasi ako kanina..

BECKY POV.

Nandito Ako Ngayon sa office ko at hinintay Ang mafia members...alam nilang ayoko ng mabagal kaya nakarating din kaagad sila...

"Naka ready naba ang lahat?!"*serious tone*

ALL:"yes Master!"

"That's good..how about you? Nakaready naba kayo?"

ALL:"readying-ready na Master!"

"Then let's go!"*serious tone and go first*

Nauna akong lumabas sakanila at sumunod naman sila...