CHAPTER 1

"Abhimanyu, where are you going? At least eat something." He heard his mother's voice, he turned toward her and said,"Maa, I am not hungry. I have some important work in village. Saying this, he walked out of the palace. His mother sighed sadly.

Ever since his wife, Princess Sunaina, died, he has become like this. Abhimanyu was the king of Rajgarh and Sunaina was the princess of Ratnagarh. Abhimanyu and Sunaina were childhood friends, this friendship turned into love. After their marriage, when they were bringing Sunaina back after the farewell, enemies attacked them on the way and push Sunaina from cliff. Since then, Abhimanyu has been in such a state. It's been 2 years since this incident.

"It's been 2 years since this incident, how long will he remain like this? He is the king here, we need the lineage of this family. Tell him to remarry." Abhimanyu's Grandmother said to Abhimanyu's mother.

"Mother, I am trying. But he was not ready to give Sunaina's place to anyone. " Abhimanyu's mother said sadly.

"I have to talk to him. He is not only Sunaina's husband, but king of this state. He has to think about people of Rajgarh." Abhimanyu's grandmother said with determination.

Abhimanyu sadly entered his room, his gaze fell on Sunaina's photo. His heart ached remembering Sunaina, somewhere he felt he is bad luck for her. It had been 5 hours since their wedding, and she passed away. He closed his eyes painfully remembering their childhood moment, he said softly,"Sunaina, why did you leave me? Your Abhi was missing you."

He came out of trance hearing servant voice," Rajmata Gayathri is coming."

His Grandma entered in his chamber and said, "Abhimanyu, it's high time. You have to marry again. You need heir. You can't stay like this."

He took a deep breath and said looking at his Grandma, "Grandma, I told you already. I can't give Sunaina's place to anyone. I love her. I am sorry."

"But Abhimanyu." Grandma tried to speak but he showed his palm and said, "Grandma, please. I don't want to speak on this topic. I will not marry anyone." Saying this, he walked outside of the chamber while Grandma sighed sadly.