CHAPTER 2

Please like and comment. 

..........................................................................................................................

Few days later,

Abhimanyu was roaming in the village as commoner. He did this once in a month, he wanted to make sure everyone in his kingdom is happy.

He was roaming suddenly he felt hungry, he walked to the nearby shop and asked for food, he realized he didn't bring money. He closed his eyes in frustration , taking a deep breath he said," I don't have money. I will come tomorrow and give you money."

"Listen boy, it's morning time. Don't waste my time. Go from here." The shopkeeper said angrily. Abhimanyu sighed sadly, he walked toward the nearby bench and sat on it tiredly.

He was surprised seeing tea and pakoda (Indian dish) in front of his eyes, he raised his head and saw a girl standing holding tea and Pakoda. Seeing her beauty and innocence, for few seconds he got mesmerized.

He composed himself and asked," Who are you?"

"I am your savior." She said in dramatic tone and chuckled, she continued," I heard your conversation with that shopkeeper. This is my shop." She said pointing toward the tea stall.

Then she said," You can give me money tomorrow." With a smile, she was going when he stopped her and said, "Are you not afraid that I won't return your money?"

"Sia is not afraid of anything. If you don't return my money, then it's your choice. Remember, if you eat free food, you might end up with a stomachache." She said last line seriously, hearing her words, Abhimanyu chuckled.

"You are right, don't worry I will return your money. " He said with a smile, then he starts eating food. After finish eating, he walked toward Sia's tea stall and saw her playing with kids. A smile appeared on his face seeing her playing carefree just like kids.

He cleared his throat to gain attention, seeing her looking at him, he said, "Thank you so much. I will return your money tomorrow." She nodded and again diverted her attention to kids, looking at her last time, Abhimanyu walked toward other direction.

.......................................................................................................................................................

You can also read this story on bhavana7.stck.me. I am putting images their. 

Anyone know, I can add AI images in Wattpad? 

Sorry for short chapter but it's difficult to write after long break. Hopefully next chapter would be long. 

Please comment and tell me do you like this chapter.