CHAPTER 4

One week passed,

Abhimanyu was feeling restless, he wanted to go and meet Sia. But he knows, she was right. She spent her life without him, and she didn't need his help. But he didn't understand why? But he wanted to see her. He like to talk to her, he enjoy her company. He closed his eyes, he was feeling attracted toward Sia, and he was feeling guilty for this. He thinks, by doing this, he was betraying Sunaina.

He took a deep breath, "I should maintain distance with Sia. She has no place in my life."

2 Days later,

Abhimanyu was going to temple, he changed into simple dress. He didn't like to go to temple as king, because everyone attention shifted to him, which he didn't like.

He rang temple bell, and stepped inside the temple. He halted at his step hearing a beautiful bhajan.

O Kaanha Ab To Murli Ki, Madhur Suna Do Taan
Main Hu Teri, Prem Deewani, Mujhko Tum Pehchaan
Madhur Suna Do Taan,
O Kaanha Ab To Murli Ki, Madhur Suna Do Taan

Jabse Tum Sang Maine Apne, Naina Jod Liye Hai
Kya Maiya Kya Babul Sabse, Rishte Thod Liye Hai
Tere Milan Ko, Vyakul Hai Ye, Kabse Mere Praan
Madhur Suna Do Taan
O Kaanha, Ab To Murli Ki, Madhur Suna Do Taan

Abhimanyu felt peace hearing this voice, he hurriedly moved toward the person and shocked to Sia, who was singing while praying in front of the idol.

Saagar Se Bhi Gehari Mere, Prem Ki Geheraai
Lok Laaj Kul Ki Mariyada, Saj Kar Main Toh Aayee
Meri Preeti Se, O Nirmohi, Ab Na Bano Anjaan
Madhur Suna Do Taan
O Kaanha Ab To Murli Ki, Madhur Suna Do Taan

Main Hu Teri, Prem Deewani, Mujhko Tum Pehchaan
Madhur Suna Do Taan, Madhur Suna Do Taan
Madhur Suna Do Taan

After she finished, everyone clapped for her. Abhimanyu smile, seeing her going out of the temple, he rushed after her and said,"Sia..Sia."

She turned toward him and said with irritation, "What do you want?"

"Your voice is beautiful." He said truthfully. Sia looked at him, she was missing him. She didn't want to spend time with him, she was scared, thinking what if she falls for him. She didn't believe in her fate, she didn't want to take risk. Moreover she didn't know, who he is?

She hurriedly turned to go out of the temple but she sprained her ankle, she moaned in pain,"Ahh..."

Abhimanyu rushed toward her and shouted, "Are you mad? Why were you running. It's not like that, I would eat you."

"Here I'm in pain and you're shouting at me." She said, while holding her leg. He shook his head, then he helped her to sit on temple's stair. He bend to her leg and rubbed it, he asked with concern, "Are you feeling better?"

She nodded, looking at him. After sometime, she pulled her feet and said, without looking at him, "I'm fine. Now, you don't have to worry." Saying this, she walked outside of the temple.

At night,

Abhimanyu was looking at stars, he was remembering Sia's song. Thinking about her song, a big smile appeared on his face.

Abhimanyu's mother entered the room, she was surprised to see Abhimanyu smiling . It's been so long, she has seen genuine smile on her son's face. She said, "Abhimanyu, why are you smiling?"

"Nothing ma, I am thinking about something. You say, why are you here." He asked looking at her, still there was smile at his face. She cupped his face and said, "I'm so happy seeing you smiling like this. God bless you, my child. He give you all the happiness." Abhimanyu smile, then he started telling her about Sia.

Hearing about Sia, and the way he describing her with big smile, Abhimanyu's mother realize he has started falling for her. She knows, she is just tea seller, but she is the reason behind her son's happiness. She prayed for her son's happiness. Her son has right to spend his life happily.

After talking to him she walked to her room.

After that day, Abhimanyu started going to temple to hear Sia's song. He didn't meet her, because he knows she would feel uncomfortable.