29. 𝘌𝘟𝘈𝘔𝘚.

" chapter twenty—nine. "
.EXAMS.

☆•. 29. | "YOU'RE making me feel really single right now." Tao commented, the sentence being aimed at Henry and Charlie who had both gotten boyfriends and wouldn't stop going on about them. The four — Tao, Isaac, Henry and Charlie — were all walking to a shop before school started where they would meet Elle.

"I have a boyfriend!" Charlie shouted to the sky.

"And so do I." Henry mentioned, putting his hands in his pockets as looked down with a bright smile.

"Yes, we're all fully aware!" Tao shouted after the two of them.

"And my boyfriend fucking amazing."

"I mean..." Tao tilted his head to the side at Henry's comment causing him to look at him with a jokingly offended glare while Isaac scolded him. "Yeah, he's okay."

"Oh, Oh!" Henry quickly walked in front, turning to face them while walking backwards. "And... he wants to come out. To some friends at least but hey, it's a really big step and I'm proud of him. We're kind of working through it together seeing as I haven't come out to anyone but you lot, family, a few teachers — who somehow already knew — and a few others."

"Um... hold on, I thought Nick wasn't speaking to the rugby lads after the fight with Harry." Tao looked at him confused as they got closer to the shop.

"Well, he's not right now. But, I will help him." The brunette smiled as he walked in the shop along with the others.

"Well, as long as you're both fine with it and you're looking out for each other," The boy started saying as they looked at the sweet and crisps isle inside the shop. "I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Tao Xu!" A familiar voice called out behind them causing them all to look and see Elle. She was shocked. "Are you giving Henry relationship advice?"

"Ah!" Tao put on a fake Scottish accent. "Rude! I know about relationships. I watch a lot of romance movies, so..." Elle hummed, nodding her head not believing the boy one bit as she walked right by him. Tao followed. Soon enough, the two were fighting over the last apple juice. But Tao ran out the shop door — having handed the apple juice back to the girl after feeling bad.

"Should I get something for Louis?" Charlie asked, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean, we have been going out for a few months now.. I feel like I need to."

"I mean, if you want." Henry shrugged. Charlie nodded, looking at the sweets in front of them. "Here's a small hint, he loves dairy milk." His brother glanced at him with a smile before picking up a dairy milk bar, walking to the cashier at the front of the shop. Henry shook his head with a smile as he grabbed his own chocolate and walking to the front — soon followed by Isaac.

___________________________
♯┆NICK NELSON  .ᐟ ★

——— NICK arrived at Truham alone. It was busy as usual. His past group of friends all hanging around their usual table with Henry and Aaron laughing their asses off at something that was probably not even that funny. As one of Nick's old rugby friends wave, Imogen came rushing over with a large smile. "Nicholas!" She cheered, her hair moving around as she rushed over.