Chapter 4

"Shivani????" Karishma was stunned when she heard the name Shivani, realizing that this was the woman Haseena had agreed to go on a date with. There was a sudden mix of emotions running through her

"haan, it's me" Shivani cautiously confirmed,Shivani was taken aback when she heard the familiar voice on the other end of the line. It was hard to place at first, but it was a familiar voice for sure. She couldn't help but feel a sudden spark of recognition and familiarity, yet she couldn't quite put her finger on where exactly she had heard the voice before.

"Yaar shivani, tujhe bhi meri hi bandi mili thi kya date marne"

"Sorry, app kon" Shivani said not able to recognise exactly who it is

"Iski maiyya ka, shivani it's me" karishma said 

"KARISHMA??" Shivani's heart skipped a beat as she heard karishma's voice from the other end of the line.

"Karishma tu hi haina ???"

"Haa main hi hoon"

"Lekin....." Shivani was about to ask something when karishma heard footsteps approaching her.

"Haseena ji aa rahi hai.... I'll call you back, Sab kuch samjha dungi and don't even think of taking haseena ji  on a date, tell her that you are not interested...love u..bye bye bye..."
Karishma hung up the phone abruptly and put it where Haseena had placed before leaving the room

"Chale??" Haseena said while picking her phone and  her bag along with karishma's hand bag

"Ji, chaliye" karishma said and they were walking towards the exit of hospital...

"Vaise haseena ji, there's something i want to say" she turned towards haseena "i don't know weather i should say this or not but agar ye maine ab nahi kaha na toh I'll regret it"

"What is it??? bathay na" haseena asked with a bit of curiosity

Karishma took a deep breath
"Pehli baat tho ye hai ki aap bohot khubsurat hai aur dusri baat..., I.. I'd very much appreciate it if u don't go on a date with the one that your mother has set you up with" karishma completed the sentence in one go.

Haseena's cheeks had turned into a vivid crimson hue. She was blushing, but it was unclear to karishma whether it was from embarrassment or excitement.

"Aap humse flirt kar rahi hai??"

"Nahi dil lagane ki koshish kar rahe hai" karishma said looking straight into Haseena's eyes.

"Ek hi baat hai"  haseena began to tremble.

"Toh aap cancel kar rahi hona apka date? I mean jo bhi apki ammi ne set ki hai apke liye" karishma confessions and Questions were making haseena blush even more.

At this point, she was at a loss for words. But she could feel her face begin to blush as her thoughts raced through her head. She wanted to say something, anything,

"H..hum apko G...ghar chod de?" Haseena asked karishma abruptly to avoid further
Conversation with karishma as it was making her feel things she never felt before.

Karishma let out a soft chuckle "Subway se?"she asked with a mischievous smile on her face and she continued ... "Sure, by subway would be fine, Agar aap saath ayengi chodne toh hum chalke bhi aa sakte hai".

But before Haseena could respond, her phone suddenly rang. The lights on the screen illuminated with Santu's name.

Haseena excused herself briefly to take the phone call
"Hello...."She was met with a harsh tone of frustration and anger.