Chapter 17

Haseena and Karishma walked into their shared home, dropping their bags and sighing in union as they relaxed into the cozy atmosphere. They exchanged a warm glance, and Haseena smiled and said
"I'm so glad we're home, Today was a long day."

Karishma nodded in agreement,

"Definitely. I'm starving! What's for dinner?"

Haseena chuckled,
"I was thinking we could order some takeout and veg out on the couch. Sounds good to you?"

Karishma grinned,

"Sounds perfect. Let's go get comfortable, and I'll go order food."

And with that, they headed into their shared living space

As Karishma headed to order food, Haseena made her way to the serene swimming pool area, surrounded by lush greenery and soft lighting. She slipped off her shoes and sat down on the cool tiles, dipping her toes in the water. The gentle ripples and soothing sounds of the pool created a calming ambiance, washing away the stress of the day. She closed her eyes, feeling the warm breeze on her face, and let out a contented sigh.

The sound of Karishma's voice, calling out to her from the kitchen, broke the tranquility,
"Haseena, food will be here in 30 minutes! What drink would you like?"

Haseena opened her eyes, smiled, and replied,

"Just water, please. And come join me when you're done!"
Karishma smiled, knowing Haseena was relaxing by the pool, and hurried to finish ordering so she could join her in the peaceful oasis.

Karishma settled in beside Haseena, sitting down on the tiles with a gentle splash. She let out a relaxed sigh, feeling the tension melt away as she gazed out at the calm water. The soft glow of the pool lights danced across their faces, casting a warm and intimate ambiance. Haseena turned to Karishma, their eyes meeting in a warm and comfortable silence.  They sat together, enjoying the peacefulness of the moment, the soft lapping of the water against the pool's edge creating a soothing melody. The wait for food became irrelevant, as the warmth of their companionship became the main course.

Karishma interrupted Haseena's moment of relaxation by bringing up her mother.
"Haseena, hum toh batana hi bhul gaye apko, ammi ne call kiya tha aur unhone kaha wo aaj nahi aayenge, aaj raat ke liye,she decided to stay at her friend's house"

Haseena's expression changed slightly, a hint of surprise and maybe a tad bit of relief.

"Oh, okay. That's good to know. I was wondering when she'd be back, aaj tak ammi ne kabhi bhi hame akela nahi choda, lagta hai she trusts you a lot with me"

She paused for a moment,

"I'm glad she's having a good time with her friend. She deserves it."

Karishma nodded in agreement,

"Yeah, she does. And we get the house to ourselves for one more night!"
She playfully winked at Haseena, who chuckled and rolled her eyes good-naturedly.

"Ap flirt kar rahi hai humse??"

"Nahi toh, dil lagane ki koshish kar rahe hai"

"Ek hi baat hai"

The two of them shared a laugh, enjoying the easy camaraderie and the cozy atmosphere by the pool.

Karishma reached out, gently brushing a strand of hair behind Haseena's ear, a gentle gesture of affection and friendship.

Haseena blushes and her heart beats faster, avoiding the tension by suddenly asking,

"Can I ask you something? Thoda personal hai, agar apko jawab nahi dena hai toh ap befikar kahiye"