Chapter 16

They were riding the bike together in silence, and karishma decided to start the conversation since they were both being silent for so long.

"So... are you excited for the meeting today?" She asked, hoping to keep the conversation light and casual.

"Yes, I've spent the whole night with these documents and updates, already thag gaye hum, wapas aate hi, i need to rest"
haseena said as she was literally busy all night.

"That's great. What's the meeting about?"karishma asked.

"It's about of a deal with Stalin group of industries, aur hamara chodiye ap bathaye achanak se new bike and all? Kya baat hai karishma" haseena asked

"You told me how you didn't like riding in cars due to your fear, so I bought a bike,  isn't it obvious?" She kept it casual but she also wanted to keep the conversation flowing.

Haseena's cheeks started getting red and  was slightly shocked at how direct and open Karishma was being

"It....it's been getting so h..hot lately, don't you think?"
She said to karishma trying to avoid this flirting of karishma as this was too much for her to take.

Karishma could not help but chuckle a little bit when she realized what was going on.

"Haseena, it's okay, you don't have to respond.
we can just drive like this." Karishma said

Haseena couldn't help but smile back as she sat behind Karishma.
She felt comforted by Karishma's understanding nature and her ability to not judge her too much.

After having the relaxing journey together, they finally arrived at haseena's office. She was slightly nervous about the upcoming meeting, but her mood had improved significantly.

Haseena stepped down from the bike and Karishma told her,
"Okay haseena, call me when the meetings are over I'll come and pick u up."

"Karishma apke koi plans hai aaj??." Haseena asked

"No, not really,  aaj toh ammi bhi nahi hai ghar par unhone kaha ki wo kisi dost se milne jarahi hai" karishma replied forcing a smile

"Then why not accompany me to the office? The meeting is only two hours long. In the meantime, you can take a seat in my office and we can depart together when the meeting is complete,
Aur zabardasti nahi hai, ap agar nahi aana chahti hai toh theek hai koi baat nahi" haseena said while hesitating.

As soon as karishma heard what haseena said her face lit up and quickly said
"Haan haseena ky..kyu nahi I'll come inside"

Haseena smiled to see how quickly Karishma accepted to join her inside the office.
They both went inside the company making their way towards Haseena's cabin.

Haseena and Karishma were sat in Haseena's cabin when Nandy, Haseena's assistant, came rushing into the cabin, breathing heavily.

"Nandy, kya hogaya hai?? Kyu marathon bana rakha hai office ko?" Haseena asked nandy with surprise.

Nandy approached Haseena's desk and stood next to her.

"Haseena, did you bring the CEO with you? Kaha hai wo, everybody is eagerly waiting to see this mysterious CEO"
Nandy's question is straightforward and to the point. She wants information on the CEO's location.

Karishma's inner monologue expressed her confusion and uncertainty about the situation. As she heard Nandy express surprise and concern about the whereabouts of the company's CEO.

Karishma whispered to herself:

"CEO?? But this company's CEO is...,
Ye kya chal raha hai yaha par, ab toh santu se milna hi padega" and she kept silence.