CH 12.5: A Day With Her

‼️‼️READ CHAPTER 12 FIRST‼️‼️wattpad didn’t give out notifs

wattpad didn’t give out notifs

(now, u might be wondering, what is this? well let’s just say that wattpad bugged out and didn’t give a notification to my readers, so solution? bug it out more with updates :>>

tho, this chapter is purely filler and just for fun, you can always check it out and read since it’s yokoya and minji content! it also serves as emotional factor for chapter 13 ;)

anyway, that’ll be all, enjoy this fun filled chapter before the rather dreadful chapter 13!)

.

.

.

.

『 12 Days Ago 』

.

.

.

.

YN POV 』
• ― July 2nd, 2023ゞ
─────────
❨ NWJN’s Dorm ❩

ㅤMinji and I sat down on the couch, alone with each other. To give context, the other girls are out with their personal managers. It’s a thing where if I — the main manager — can’t attend to them, they’ll be accompanied by their personal managers.

ㅤBut because Minji is my main woman, and that I’m her personal manager as well. I get to spend the Sunday with her while the others are out with events.

ㅤ“The girls are gonna come home by near midnight.” Minji read off from her phone.
ㅤ“Well, that leaves us with ourselves for the rest of the day!” I smiled as Minji smirked.
ㅤ“With no one around, who knows what I can do to you now~?”
ㅤ“Minji… What are you thinking?”
ㅤ“Guess~”

ㅤMinji scoots herself closer beside me as I stiffen up from her sudden closeness to my own.

ㅤ“Why are you stiffening up~?” Minji teased, placing a hand on my shoulder.
ㅤ“L–let’s go grocery shopping! T–the food’s nearly gone!” I tried to make an escape.
ㅤ“Later.” Minji demanded as I gulped.

ㅤI closed my eyes, hoping to see what Minji would do if given the chance to as I felt her breath brush up on my nape. Her face is right beside me…

ㅤ“I just wanted to kiss ya~” Minji whispered as I felt a peck on my right cheek.

ㅤA small but meaningful gesture that spoke thousands of unspoken words in just a simple kiss.

ㅤ“That’s all you get now, you’ll get more once you deserve it. Now, let’s go grocery shopping~!” Minji cheered, standing up and going over to her room to change.
ㅤ“That’s… woah…” I said to myself, holding my cheek, dumbfounded, as if just encountering a National Treasure.