CH 18: Nostalgia

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
『 Last Time on The Year we Fell in Love! 』

ㅤ“High schools?!” Minji exclaimed as the girls looked at her sudden shout.
ㅤ“Get ready! We’re going to the practice room! We have an event coming up in a month!” YN said, quickly grabbing the car keys as the girls wasted no time and went to grab their clothes.
ㅤ“We have to redeem ourselves after the mishap in Chicago.” YN said to himself as he exited the dorm.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

.

.

.

.

『 6 Years Ago 』

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― May 28th, 2017ゞ
─────────
❨ Kagoshima, Japan ❩

ㅤThe rings from the little bell on our roof chimes as two— no, three figures laid down on the grass with nothing to shield their clothes from the grass dirt

ㅤ“I—I get what you’re trying to do here but is it wise to wear light colored clothes on top of grass…?” Hori asked.
ㅤI stayed quiet and sighed as Yuki shrugged her shoulders.
ㅤ“It’s alright to get our clothes dirty here and there~!” Yuki replied.
ㅤ“Doesn’t help the fact that our parents do the laundries.” I said as Yuki sighed.
ㅤ“Just enjoy the moment, you two. It’s not everyday that I have a day off.” Yuki replied as I couldn’t help but nod to her sentence.

ㅤThe wind brushes past us as the bell chimes itself once again as my mind entered a state of peace. The fresh wind passing by surrounded by my sister and… She’s familiar but I can’t remember her name whatsoever even for how long we’ve probably known each other.

ㅤMy mind wanders itself in it’s own self inflicted gates. The way my consciousness knocks and enters a year of memories’ door and gets welcomed in by the fresh aroma of memories filled to the brim of my younger years.