CH 15: Fix

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
『 Last Time on The Year we Fell in Love! 』

ㅤHyein and YN jumped as fast as they can, Hyein held on to Hanni’s shoulders as YN held Minji’s shoulders.

ㅤMinji looked at YN with angered expressions but… for some amazing reason her eyes softened up.

ㅤ“STOP IT YOU TWO!” Hyein and YN shouted as the two backed down in surprise.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

..

.

.

『 8 Years Ago 』

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― October 28th, 2015ゞ
─────────
❨ Kagoshima, Japan ❩

ㅤI walked my little legs to the nearest area outside as the rain droplets tinkled every area of our roof

ㅤI walked my little legs to the nearest area outside as the rain droplets tinkled every area of our roof. Like poking on it for fun as I sit down, looking up at the dark yet calming rain.

ㅤ“Ah… Heavy rain.” I said.
ㅤ“That time of the month again,” Yuki added as I sighed.

ㅤThe two of us sat in silence, we were still very much shaken up from Mother and Father’s fight last night. The silence between us were evident of it but we wanted to resolve this as fast as possible. We love mom and dad to death.

ㅤ“We have to find a way to make mother and father on good terms again.” Yuki said as she walked in circles with her hands on her chin.

ㅤI stared back at her, sitting on my futon on the floor as I looked up at her, thinking of a reason as well. Their fight last night was not short of catastrophic, both of us didn’t know at that time if we were going to be separated or not but we managed to stay together.