CHAPTER-1

Walking down the hallway after a week of vacation, felt like a year for Jeonghan. He was now in his cabin checking his email when one of the mail caught his attention it was from PLEDIS Intelligence Agency.

Jeonghan took his phone and dialed his best friend's number.

"Hello?" A yawn was heard from the other end.

"Josh are you still sleeping? Don't you have work today?"

"Oh hey Hannie, well my students are having exams so no classes till 6th." He spoke with a groggy morning tone.

Joshua is a techie in PLEDIS but for outside world he is a cyber security trainer. Just like Joshua, Jeonghan is lawyer for outsiders, but an espionage in PLEDIS IA.

"Why did you call me this early?" Joshua asked scratching the back of his head, he was still sleepy.

"EARLY!?, have you checked the time, it's 11:30 Josh!" Jeonghan shouted through the phone.

Joshua kept his phone at an arm length and spoke. "Oh well yea still early for me M.R Lawyer."

"Now, shut up and check your mail!" Even though Joshua couldn't see Jeonghan's face he knew his best friend was annoyed.

"Oh wait let me check." Joshua said scrolling through the mail now fully awake.

"Chief wanted to meet us?" Joshua asked confusedly.

"Huh, I thought we won't be having any work soon." Joshua was about to start blabbering.

"Now stop complaining and hurry up get your ass here in 30 min."

"Huh 30 mi-" Before he could complaint again Jeonghan ended the call. He knew Joshua's list of complaints would never end.

_____ ..................... _____

At the chief's office

Jeonghan parked his car and got out with Joshua, they saw Minghao getting out of the car.

"Hannie, isn't that Agent The8."

Minghao turned towards them and waved his hand.

"You guys are also invited?"

Minghao asked taking his ID out to scan.

"Yes, we got the mail this morning."

Jeonghan said scanning his ID and getting inside the lift with the other two.

Three of them walked towards the cabin, they were surprised to see A.Boo, A.Vernon and A.Woozi standing in front of the cabin they were equally surprised as them.

It must be something really big, as all the top agents of PLEDIS are now gathered infront of chief's cabin.

"Good morning, all." Jihoon greeted, as the other two younger men bowed, they both were the youngest in the group Boo Seungkwan and Chwe Hansol known as A.Boo and A.Vernon. They both are university students, and Woozi is the CEO of Wo&Co one of the top leading costume brand.

They heard the front door of the cabin open and they saw assistant Wook coming out. "Chief is waiting for y'all." He gave them a small smile, and left.

They all entered into Chief Lee's office. An old man in his fifties, sitting on his well reputed chair looking at them, with hope in his eyes.

"I need Red Roses back."

AUTHORS NOTE: Is this chapter good? I hope y'all like it. It's my first time writing a book so if there is any mistake please correct me.