CHAPTER-2

"I need Red roses back." Chief said, he had a stern look on his face.

Jeonghan's pov

Red Roses was formed 3 years ago for the mission 'Fake duck', me, Woozi, Seungkwan, Vernon, Joshua and Minghao was assigned for this mission. The task was to find the chaebol scammer. The scammer was going around pretending to be the future heirs of Park family Park Jimin who was pursuing his education in States.

It became even more challenging for us due to the involvement of two murders. The scammer was trying to divert the case by killing two random people, that's what made the case more twisted and that's how Red Roses was formed to catch the chaebol scammer. The man didn't have any clue that the country's biggest spy organisation was behind him. We caught him in less than 2 weeks but the most interesting part was that the scammer was not a man but a woman in disguise. She had fooled a lot of people by disguising herself.

"You guys are not alone on this mission, Black panthers will be helping you all." Mr Lee said.

Black panthers is the military group which works for our organisation. None of us have ever seen them in person except the organisation, they were quite private.

"I will introduce you to black panthers by the end of this week well that's when our real mission starts." Mr Lee said turning on the monitor.

End of the pov

Everyone took their seat, a big screen appeared infront of them. "You all must have heard about the human trafficking, the number of victims are increasing day by day. They are mainly focusing on childrens." Mr Lee showed them the picture of kids who where abducted two days ago there were three kids two 17 y/o and one 9 year old. Their names and details were displayed on the screen. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung 17 years old and Kang Yeosang 9 year old.

"Are they related to each other?" Jihoon asked spinning the pen between his fingers.

"The two teenagers are classmates. There is no background about them being friends but yea just classmates and they both are not related to Yeosang." Mr Lee remarked while sitting on his chair.

"So the 3 of them just happened to be in the park when they were abducted?" Joshua asked.

"Maybe San was their target and somehow the other two was present there." Jeonghan said looking at Jihoon. "Why do you think that the other two were just coincidence?" Joshua asked.

"Agent Han has a point." Seungkwan swung his chair towards Joshua to answer. "As you can see from other details the criminals targeted kids from middle class family, that means they had already done a background check on the kids before kidnapping but as you can see the other two kids just happened to be there. The only mistake they did was to kidnap two of the richest kids." Seungkwan explained turning back the chair towards the screen and points towards it.

"See - Kim Taehyung's parents who works in Law firm and owns one then there is Jeon Jungkook I think I don't need to explain about Jeons they are the royal family." Seungkwan kept the pointer down.

"Discussion over." Mr Lee said turning of the monitor. "Team Red Roses you all can start work from tomorrow" Mr Lee said as everyone started to leave.

PLEDIS CAFE

The six of them were now gathered in a cafe Hansol with his laptop constantly checking for the mail while others were waiting for their order.

"Guys it's here." Hansol said fixing his glass and straighten his position. "Jeonghan hyung your mission starts tomorrow, You have to give interview for J&L corporation"

"Why them?" Jeonghan asked curiously.

"Well as per my research I found out that J&L group are suspicious of working for Human trafficking ring as you know it's run by one of the big polititian Bae Joon-ho. We have information that his office contains a lot of secretive data. In short we have to sneak the data out without him knowing. Hansol turned the Laptop towards Jeonghan.

"In this few days you have to get familiar with the office your real mission starts with your assigned partner." Jeonghan read out the line loudly.

"So our mission starts from tomorrow, all the best Red Roses, we will do anything to bring the innocent munchkins back home." Jeonghan said.

A/N :- The ship story starts from next chapter and I'm planning to begin with seoksoo🦋