CHAPTER 2 - Investigations

Attachment - Violet Cady Potter

A few days had passed since Violet died, and she was in the backseat of Sam's car. They were heading to some haunted place. God, was she going to enjoy this!

They pulled up and the boys did a YouTube intro.

Violet sat crossed-legged in front of the boys as they had an EVP happening. They met with two boys, Josh and Seth, and then Steve and Dylan.

"What's your name?" Steve asked. They went silent for Violet.

"Violet."

"Were you a patient or doctor here?" - Dylan.

"Nope!"

"How old are you?"

"Twelve."

The round of questions finished and they played it back.

The ghost smiled as she heard her name.

"I heard Violet," Seth said bluntly.

"Yeah, I did too," Colby agreed. "There's no records of a Violet?"

"Nothing," Steve confirmed. "If we ask a bit more, I'm sure we'll find something.

"She's twelve?" Colby paled at that. "No way."

"What?" Josh asked in concern.

Colby explained the crash, and that he was for sure that Violet was either 11 or 12. When he was finished, everyone was silent.

Sam grabbed the EVP. "Violet, are you the girl from the car crash?"

"Yes!" She agreed.

When it played back, any remaining colour from Colby's disappeared. "Violet...I'm sorry."

She smiled softly at him as if he could see her. "It's not your fault."

"Let's continue, why don't we?"

The video ended, and the whole group got together to take a photo. Violet wormed her way in and gave the camera a peace sign, grinning.

She didn't know if it would work, she was just bored. Well, not entirely.

Messing with them was so much fun.

She didn't expect her outline to appear in the picture.

"OH MY GOD!"

Everyone rushed to Sam, who showed them.

Beside Colby was Violet's outline, doing her pose.

They all began arguing about it, until Violet flickered with the lights.

"I think she's telling us to shut up," Dylan pointed out.

Violet smirked. Alas, a smart one.

"Uhh - rude!" Seth frowned.

She giggled. This was so much fun.

When she was back at Sam and Colby's place, the boys decided to see if she was still with them.

"Violet, are you still with us?" Sam asked. They had an Alice Box out.

"Yessir!" The box repeated it.

"Okay then."

She smiled, she could get used to being like this.

April speaks!:
HELLOO AGAIN