CHAPTER 8 - Possessed:

Attachment - Violet Cady Potter

"Via!" Amanda gasped as she entered the Conjuring House.

Violet smiled and waved. "Hey, Mandy."

"Where-? What-?" Amanda looked to Colby, who just shrugged. "Where has she been!?"

"Here," Sam explained. "She came to see it and got stuck."

Violet nodded, confirming it. Amanda glanced at her in pity. "Poor thing."

Later, the group was doing investigations while Violet and Abigail helped with the stomping.

"What me to check out the person downstairs?" The younger spirit asked. Abigail shrugged and Violet sprinted down the stairs for the information.

"Violet just went downstairs," Amanda reported. "...here she comes now."

The child repeated what she knew and stood beside Colby. The investigation continued on.

"Is there a reason Violet seems more attached to Colby than Sam?" Amanda asked randomly, looking between the two ghosts. Abigail gestured to the child.

"He was there," Violet shrugged. "And I'm helping with survivors guilt."

"What about your family?"

"You think I have the strength to see them so upset?" Violet pointed out. Amanda raised her hands, nodding in understanding.

"Of course. Sorry, let's keep going," she flushed when she realised all the others were staring at her.

Violet laughed.

That night, Violet heard footsteps in the living room. She slid out of her own bed she claimed and peered into the room. Sam was awake.

"Oh," she smiled, sucking some energy. "Hey Sam!"

He looked over at her and she paled. That was not Sam, she could tell.

"Get out," she stated, entering the room properly. "Get out of him, now."

But whatever was possessing Sam ignored her and opened the door to the basement.

"NO!" Violet yelled. But he went down. "This absolute idiot."

APRIL SPEAKS:
Sam was either possessed or an idiot