10~ Kajal snapping back to Chauhans

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Kabir tapped his foot on floor urgency. His father is standing beside him, all ready to leave for function but his mother and wife have not yet come downstairs. Don't know what is taking them so long.

He does not like to wait and his father, on the other hand, does not seem to care much. If he can, he will wait for 2 more hours for both the ladies.

He was about to go upstairs to call them when he heard giggling sound. Shaurya and Kabir look up only to leave their mouth hung open, seeing two Goddess like beauties coming.

Kajal has adorned herself in red saree and Malti is wearing a royal blue saree which is matching with Shaurya's attire. Kabir look down at his suit and thinned his eyebrows a he did not spot any red color.

" Let's go-"

Kajal failed to complete herself when Kabir suddenly ran upstairs. Shaurya laughed, as if he realized his son's condition.

" You two are looking gorgeous."

Shaurya complimented then pecked his wife's forehead. Malti smiled shyly and Kajal smiled seeing them.

Almost 10 minutes later, Kabir came running to them. Kajal raised her eyebrows as she caught red shirt beneath his suit. He wanted to match his clothes with her, once again!

She shake her head.

" You are unbelievable."

Shaurya and Malti walked away as they will go in different car. Kabir scratched his nape, getting little shy.

" Let's go."

" Hm hm."

Kajal hummed and he grabbed her hand then walked out of the penthouse and eventually departed to Chauhan's mansion.

Media turn to just arrived couple in the Chauhan Mansion. Kabir came out, fixed his blazer while walking to his wife's side of door. Kajal smiled when he open the door for her. She put her head on his and put her foot outside then came out.

She look at camera men with professional smile on lips and Kabir wrapped his hand around her waist before walking forward. He has no expression on face except stern look.

They clicked their pictures, asked so many questions. Kabir snap his eyes at his wife who tuck the strand of her hair behind the ear. Smile formed on his lip and camera-men captured the moment in no second.

Guard made way for them.

Kajal look around the huge hall which is now decorated so beautifully.

" We will also celebrate our anniversary."

She said to him suddenly with wide smile. He chuckled.

" Sure, Honey."

Kajal look at guests and spotted their parents.