30~ Kidnapped

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Anger and Kabir never go well together- Kajal is well aware of this.

Still, composing herself she went to him and asked with a smile on face.

" uhm, what happened-"

" Where the hell were you?"

He interrupted her angrily. Kajal bites her tongue, knowing now she has to deal with this angry tiger.

" I told you, I had to go hospital and had many works-"

" Why didn't you pick up my call?"

Kabir cut her off in the middle again.

" Calm down first-"

" Calm down?"

And here it goes the third time. Kabir fisted his hand.

" Are you telling me to calm down now after not picking up your call? Don't you know how worried I was? How crazy I was getting? Did you not have a driver's phone?"

Kajal furrowed because he never lashes out like this on her. She understands he was worried but he doesn't need to shout like this.

" I forgot."

She replied. Kabir scoffed and crossed his hands around chest.

" You forgot? wow! You forgot you have a husband so you should let him know your whereabouts because he must be freaking out?"

She licked her lower lip nervously and locked her hands behind. She fluttered her eyelashes down, thinking to cast some innocent magic on him to calm him but it doesn't feel like today Kabir will calm down.

" Look at me!"

She sighed and looked up at his face.

" Why did you lie about the time of going to the hospital?"

Okay! it's a secret which she won't let him know yet.

" Leave it! it's not even time. It's just about your safety? don't you know you are not safe outside? My cousins are after you. When will you stop being careless, Kajal?"

She moved her eyelashes up to look at his face and said which she shouldn't have right now.

" You know I can take care of myself."

Kabir clicked his tongue.

" Oh? Yeah, You can take care of yourself. You don't need your husband's guarding? No?"

She parted her mouth to say something but he just walked away after saying-

" It's useless talking to you."

Kajal sighed heavily.

" God! that moody bear."

She sat on the couch, knowing he would soon come by himself. But she was wrong. He did not come and 30 minutes later, she herself went to their room.

She found him lying on bed and pretending to sleep. She locked the door then walked closer to bed and climbed up on it.

Kabir felt hand snaking around his torso and head resting over his chest.

" I am sorry."

She uttered and put her chin against his chest. Her palm cupped his jaw and she caressed his beard.

" I will not repeat my mistake, husband. I am sorry."

She apologised but got no reply from her stubborn husband. She pecked his jaw.