12~ Husbands on the way to apologize

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

" Cancelling the deal? Why?"

Kabir asked his business partner with whom his deal was fixed and now at important time, he is cancelling the deal.
The other person decline the call without saying anything.

Kabir gritted his teeth and was at the peak of losing his temper but controlled himself. He knows, staying calm can only help in these type of moments.

The deal was important. It could give boost to their business. Its been around a week since Dhara came his home. Kajal's competition is day after tomorrow.

Anjali came into his cabin just to inform him that-

" Sir, Mr. Dhanraj is asking for money which we took on loan."

Kabir furrowed his eyebrows.

" Suddenly?"

" Yes, he need money in evening."

Kabir sighed frustratedly and ran his fingers into hair.

" Why the hell, everybody is messing with me."

He does not have that much amount. He used the borrowed money somewhere else and deal which got cancelled, he thought to gaining profit from that. But everything is so messed up now.

" Sir..I think we should take help from Mr. Dev Agnivanshi."

Kabir look at Anjali without saying anything. She sighed and continue.

" In 15 days, Randhir sir will select the CEO. This week, our statistical data showed the decline in our business, hence no profit to Chauhan industries from your side. Your cousins will use this against you to make you lose. I think we should take Mr. Agnivanshi's help."

Kabir raised his eyebrows.

" Tell me one thing, why are you eager to make me win? If I'll lose, I'll have to leave this company and you will get another boss who won't order you around rudely."

He is amused by this fact that there is someone in his office who want him to win. Anjali smiled.

" I love working under you, Sir. I've learnt so much from you. Be it my selfishness, but I want you to win just to work under you."

Kabir took a deep breath. He got touched by her words.

" So, Should I call Mr. Agnivanshi-"

" No need to."

Anjali was interrupted by a manly voice. Kabir stood up in respect after seeing Dev and behind him, stood Shiv.

Anjali greeted them respectfully. Dev and Shiv took a seat on couch along with Kabir who took opposite seat. Anjali stayed in standing position.

Kabir look at Dev when he, without saying anything took put a cheque from his pocket and started signing-

" Bhai-sa."

Kabir put his hand over him, not letting me sign it.

" Aye! Saale-sahab. Ab aashirwaad samajh ka hi lelo."

( Take it as blessing.)

Shiv said and Both Anjali and Dev chuckled.

" But.. But how do you know the problem of mine? I don't remember telling you."

Kabir asked and Shiv leaned his back on couch.

" Your PA told us."

Kabir look at Anjali with furrowed eyebrows. Anjali avoided his gaze.