3. 𝐀𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

.
.
.

— "Sooo __, you're an god??" - MK asked; giving you an puppy eyes. He's been like that for almost two weeks; well, you wouldn't judge them and their multiple questions. You were an full stranger, but it was sort of annoying dealing with the questions 24/7.

— "Exiled. No longer one, kid." — You said; sweeping the floor, it was already getting late, sun already falling and mostly all people on streets leaving to their homes.

— "Well.. Mei is staying here for an sleepover so maybe you can tell us an story when you used be a god!" - He said; without advice Mei came from the restaurant's kitchen with an bowl tripping of popcorns. Both giving you an puppy eyes to convince you.
You didn't really like telling stories when you used be an small bratty- it was just embarrassing, before talking them back Tang sat with an bowl of Noodles; - "Yeah! Besides, how's it possible you aren't in any book about mythology?? You met other gods? You met the Jade Emperor?." - He asked.

Now was just getting harder reply them, you simply groaned, taking seat on one the tables; - "FINE- will tell you but just because you have the right to know..BUT ONLY THIS ONE TIME-" - You said, they three nodded at you waiting for you to start.

— "Well.. where to begin with? Mh.. oh! How about one before I became a god?.." — you chuckled; it would save you a bit the shame.

" — you chuckled; it would save you a bit the shame

.
.
.

Centuries ago; Land of the Kingdom of __ at the South of China.

The pride of their Kingdom; __.

Before becoming a god and earn the title of "Your Highness who Pleased Heaven; you were an simple mortal.. or we'll, not so much; born in an golden cradle, bath in milk, followed by plenty of commons, taught by the best teachers across the lands.

Back when you weren't hated, but neither been a god, there were two great known tales about the heir of __. The one time they battled the creature of the Qiang River and the time they fought the stuck spirits in the traveling border between their Kingdom and multiple others..
.
.
— "Let's see.. long ago, back when I was an royal..." -
.
.
You used to deal with a lot of creatures to protect your people, they never caught the enough attention from Heaven to try becoming an god but that wasn't your first thought while doing it.
One day while patrolling through the borders of your kingdom, the few soldiers you had besides you noticed an figures running towards where you had were.
One of them quickly unsheathed his sword before you stopped him, pulling Fenggan on top his. You pulled the black horse's riddles moving closer towards where the figure was running to, pulling Fenggan for safety if it was an demon.