4. 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

.
.

— "Kid. Is this really necessary?" - You said; going holding yourself to the staff without more care in your own been. He simply nodded with an wide smile; - "Well, I thought since you're an banished god you could meet someone who's also hated, equally or more than you!" - He said.

You were been forced in a way by MK to go meet The Great Sage Equal Heaven, fucking long ass title; - "You say it like it's some kind of group where people talk about their experiences with Heaven-"
— "Maybe, but what could you possibly loose?" — He said, you simply thought in it; you never in your thousands years life have met him, I mean.. you always had yourself an mental image of some crappy old or demonic looking demon, or at least that was the way everyone explained it to you. You simply shrugged; was true, can't lose nothing by meeting him.

.
.
.

— "Ngh.. this place is just strange.." - You mumbled walking through the cave with strange looking drawings, MK on the other hand didn't seem bothered in the least, smiling widely while he carried the golden staff on his shoulder; - "It's fine! It's strange the first time but you get used to." —

He said; quickly holding you hand and pulling you out with him; you hissed as the sudden light touched your eyes; rubbing them for an second before slowly looking around.
Everything was full of nature something you never seen but the time you were forced to hide in an jungle.. the good old times I suppose.. you stared dumbfounded before speaking; - "..And the demon?" - You asked, looking around at the multiple tall trees and bamboos surrounding you two; noticing the curious little simians looking through the branches until they saw the kid, jumping over him like some kind of old friend.

He groaned a bit as the bunch of baby monkeys crawled over his head, gaining an small chuckle from your part. It was an curious scene but you never imagined something like this could exist. Places like this would mostly exists only on your palaces and temples yet not like this.

An small monkey of walnut color approaches you curiously; obviously you were an stranger on it's home; you simply stayed still looking back at it before it suddenly jumped on your shoulders getting an sudden yelp out of you before getting used.

MK only laughed at it; caressing gently the monkey's head; - "You never had animals climbing on you like this?" - You shrugged embarrassed; - "Well.. not exactly monkeys but I did owned an few birds, dogs.. that kind. Not simians.." - You claimed. Gaining a bit of courage to caress the monkey's chin who gave an small whine, rubbing itself to your hand. You smiled back at it, you were used be disliked by animals by the evil energy the banishment mark on your neck emitted, this was surprising after decades on everything and everyone running away from you. Maybe the kid's presence calmed them or it's just their place where they feel confident, you thought.

It was pretty chill time, petting the small monkeys before an golden bird appeared, landing on MK's head, you looked up, about say anything about before the bird suddenly started transforming; - "OH WHAT THE SHIT-" You shouted, pulling yourself backwards.