5. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫!

.
.
.

— "What's taking so much?" - You asked; putting on the bamboo basket the bunch of fresh vegetables before looking back at Pigsy. You had gone at your own will for the events before, still couldn't go through it; you simply stared at Pigsy that kept saying something about how great that vegetable was, blah,blah, you had the same blank look as Tang, not getting a crap from it.
Yet; no right judge him, your cooking was never something from the other world, maybe from the underworld; if the Gods had known something so disgusting, mortal could come from the same ground they blessed, they all would die or faint by the shock.

You looked around the market curiously; in all your time you hadn't dared come alone in case getting lost; was an mess of colors, sounds and smells; you didn't know where focus on first. You simply carried the basket again, still looking around. Following behind Tang and Pigsy.

You chuckled; you couldn't help remember when you used to walk without a care in the world through the full of riches and delicious food on the markets of your Kingdom; used to mess around with the servants; running through alleys, hiding from them

You chuckled; you couldn't help remember when you used to walk without a care in the world through the full of riches and delicious food on the markets of your Kingdom; used to mess around with the servants; running through alleys, hiding from them. Although, you also had your poor time, doing street fights, shows of all kinds and selling stuff to survive the hunger for thousands of years.
You were so lost in your thoughts you didn't notice when the two before had left; — "Hm?.. Pigsy?.. Tang??" - You asked; walking around trying see them, couldn't be so hard find them.. could it?

You quickly ran through the market streets leaving dust behind you; although in the end you ended hitting your face on an wall; rubbing your nose annoyed. Turning around to keep on their search they heard an sudden yell; quickly rushing to the scene, looking up to the sky at the mount of ceramic pieces that was going fall. Without thinking much in it, throwing the bamboo bag and rushing towards the place.

You luckily, which is strange, made it to where the pieces where about fall; catching them, quiet strangely but didn't matter; your only hand keeping you still was lightly shaking as you sighed relieved; damn, you were kinda rusty, eight hundred years before this was so damn easy to to.