⚪~Chapter 06: Sikkal~⚪

Deeds crease the future but it's us who crumple the canvas called present.
~Yaris.
_______________________________

"I. Will. Do-"

Those choppy words made her twist the plummages from her little pep-nap. Akin to a dew tethering to ripple, she shook her lazy head.

"Ara! I summon you."

Her ordinance quickened his sloppy walk. He looked at the calm demeanor of the woman who lay comfortably on the curved comfy couch painted in burnt shades of mustard.

"Oww owe! I'm pretty damn sure she was talkee-talkee!"

Her flimsy expressions earned his side eye as he prepped to walk away.

"Don't go!"

"And your good catch is?"

He folded his arms as he slacked upon the wooden rims that ran to just two walls with rolling seats.

"That. I know I'm telling you this fourth time. But this time she did. You know four is our lucky number."

She fluttered her wings thrice to fade the fourth sway. She twisted her neck to see if she could prove but fortunately, nothing changed.

"Keep an eye, Saga. We have no clue what's that we must deal with."

"Hey hey. I know that you already know! Get it spilled."

She clapped her wings to show her enthusiasm.

"You wanted new voices right?"

His brows twinned to arch and flatten as he asked.

"Since when do you start remembering quirky details?"

She teased his nose tips making him cough and sneeze with her tickles.

"I will! Argh- why does my brain flip?"

"Woohoo! See who is up. Like I told you, four is our lucky number."

She wheezed her joy as she flew to fetch a glass of water. She pushed the base near her for a sip, which gained her some pet pats.

"Oh my!"

She rushed as she woke from the place. She walked to the windows to peek at the sapphire-washed skies floating with clear fluff of cotton swirls.

"Is it already near to noon?"

She questioned as she hoped to find something on the walls. But when she couldn't see what she hoped for, her lips flattened.

Shit! How did I sleep this long in a strange place? Why am I this dumb- and the promise to him? How am I-

"It's just morning don't worry."

His voice interjected all her wobbly thoughts.

"Ou, thank you. Sometimes the weather gets us to the nook."