⚪️~Chapter 08: Dhaayam~⚪️

Tuning to the rhythm of life is an art. Master it to turn difficulties into an adventure.
~Yaris.
_______________________________

"Ara, keep away. She is scared of you."

She tapped on his knuckles to make him unleash his hold.

"You sure, Saga?"

His eyes questioned beyond his lips but she kept it subtle with a nod.

"I will get it. Try me."

Her clear chirps echoed in his keen ears. But his lips weren't leaky. Not even a sigh. Knowing the card was hers to turn, she held the curvy holder of the glass as she flew.

"There it is. You will feel better."

She stirred the clear liquid to let it pick a vibrant tornado as the spoon steered. Sniffing the drink for one last time she tapped on the glass.

"Huh!"

Her rejection was evident as she turned her torso away. She clutched her hands tight to her coat as if it were the only thing she trusted.

"A is for alcohol at a bar. Of course, no story begins with apples. But this is just a lemonade."

She pushed the glass to her elbows as she stretched her watchful wing at once.

"I am clear. I don't need this."

She clutched her angry fist on the caked top of the black table quaking some wares. Even if it did make them turn their heads, it couldn't do much to ensure any response.

"Calm down-"

"Oh common! Just let me go."

"Only if you let us do it."

Her hands sneaked inside her seams, her way to snatch her deal. As her hands kissed the empty sews, she scoffed.

Ridiculous ripe for a betrayal!

As the smirk on the feathery face brightened to that of the moon amidst the stars, she knew she must play nice to get what tickles her heart.

"Questions? Shoot me with them. I can be graceful."

"Good. Tell us who are you?"

Her brows thickened to crease her lids. She shrugged her shoulders to heave out a sigh.

"That Mayavi already knows everything. I guess he can entertain your little brain better. He owns you after all."

Her cranky fingers spidered in the air to draw some curves as she spoke. Once she concluded she fisted her arm towards the man across the counter.

"Graceful, you said. We don't like it like this."

Tides of sombre washed her face pale. Her stare narrowed as she sharpened her nares.