Chapter 7

Anjali went infront of Aahan while ignoring others  and asked," Aahan tum mere liye yaha aye ho na " Aahan replied with annoyance ," mera dimag kharab hai ki mein yaha tumhare liye pagalo ki taraha auga". Anjali was taken a back by this while others chuckled . But Anjali friends glared at them . Anjali than said," Aahan jhut maat bolo mujhe pata hai ki tun mere liye hi aye ho . Aunty ne paka tumhe mere sath time spend karne ke liye beja hoga after all we are going to get married ".

At this every one was shocked except anjali friends . Aahan was fuming with anger but yuvraj elbowed him to calm him down as Aarushi was there.  Aarushi was hurt . But she have to accept the fact maybe she was not even surprised about it but it was not easy  for her to digest . And Renee noticed her experssion and she knew Aarushi could not handle anymore. Aahan was about to reply to anjali when Renee spoke in voice which is audible for others ," monika shayad se hame yaha se jana chaiye  . Yeh inki personal baate hai toh hame interfare nahi karana chaiye " .Monika looked at her than at Aarushi  than said ," ha hame aab chalna chaiye ". Than she ,renee,Aarushi and Diksha started to go away yuvraj was about to stop them when anjali spoke ," aahan mein bhi abhi ja rahi hu apne room mein but mein tum se milne jaru au gi " than she kissed his cheek and went away. Aahan was shocked . Others were shocked too. Aarushi was deeply deeply hurt . As anjali and her friends went away . Aarushi and others left too. While Aahan just looked at her disappearing figure and he knew she was hurt . While yuvraj and yash looked concerned at him . Yuvraj said ," sorry bhai mujhe pata nahi tha ki vo bhi yaha hogi ." Aahan just looked at him with a weak smile and went from there. Yuvraj was very concerned about his brother as he never this experssion on his face .same goes to yash too.

..................................................................................................................................

All the girls entered in Renee room . Renee took Aarushi to bed to sit while she sit beside her. Monika and Diksha looked at each other than at them .Diksha spoke ," mujhe laga hi tha ki amer baap ki bigade bache ese hi hote hai .phele bholi bhali ladkiyo ko pyar mein faste hai than amer baap ki batiyo se shadi karte ". Renee glared at her to stop but Diksha just showed😜. Aarushi than spoke ," di meine hi use mana kiya tha phele aab usko kise ke sath bhi shadi karni hai use aab mera koi vasta nahi hai " monika than said ," hai aahi kha wese bhi ladko ki kami thodi na hai ham logo ke liye and Renee ke liye bhi " she was trying to divert their minds to something else. Renee glared at her like she was going to kill her . Aarushi than spoke while chuckling ," esa maat kho di renee di ko aur devesh bhaiya ese nahi hai ". Diksha than said ," Aarushi hum ese nahi kha rahe yeh toh renee ne kudh kha tha ki aab use lagta hai ki devesh use 6months se baat nahi kar raha ". Renee than yelled at them," tum dono mere kamre se bhar niklo " she said while grabbing her shoe and throwing at them . Monika and diksha ran out of the room while Aarushi chuckled and said ," aab mujhe bhi jana chaiye . And di unhe ignore karu devesh bhai kisi vajaha se aap se baat nahi kar rahe hoge " renee spoke while sighing," Aarushi ek tu hi toh hai jo mere relationship ka soch thi hai warna wo do toh teri taraha singal hone ke baad bhi bura khate rahete hai and tu bhi aapna dhayan rakhiyo ". Aarushi nodded and went out ...

.................................................................................................................................

Aahan went inside his room and was thinking about every thing now how can he make her his. Anjali has destroyed everything he has planned till now . He donn't have anything to do anymore .

.................................................................

Yuvraj was siting on the bed and still thinking about all the. Now he was angry . When anjali was talking he noticed anjali brother sparsh checking out monika . His eyes was on her only .It made him angry alot .....

.................................................................

Yash was walking down the hall when he he ran into a woman and it was a girl from  anjali group . The girl spoke ," oh hi handsome " yash looked at her with disgust tried to go from there but the girl blocked the way. The girl said ," kha ja rahe ho darling .tum jesa handsome ladhka ese kese ghum sakta hai .kya tumhari koi girlfriend hai kya agar nahi toh mein tumhe pleasure desakti hu " yash was disgusted . He was known to be a flirt but he always flirted with girls who was completely opposite of the girl in front of him .he liked girls like Diksha .or more specificly he was mostly atttracted to diksha .and god wants their love story to happen so diksha room was in the same floor.and she was coming out of the room .and yash noticed this he went to grab diksha by her waist and spoke to the other," ha yeh meri girlfriend hai aur mein ise bhaut pyr karta hu toh aal kirpa kar ke mera picha chod dijye aur vese bhi mujhe plastic model pasand nahi hai " the girl went from there  fuming in anger .while diksha looked at him confused . Yash just similed at her than kissed her cheek and ran away from there. Diksha was still processing and when she came to her senses she shouted ," yash oye kute ke bache  ruk "...

.................................................................................................................................

Monika was going to her room .when a very hansome men ( not more than yuvraj came infront of her ). She looked at him confused .but suddenly he pushed her to the wall while keeping his both hands above her head .

Monika asked," tum ko ho aur yeh kya kar rahe ho tumhe ladkiyo ke sath ache se behave karna nahi ata kya pagal insan ." the men has pushed her very hard so it hurted her .the men spoke ," darling mera naam sparsh hai aur tumhara " monika replied with a fake smile ," sparsh ji mera naam monika hai .aab aap ki puch thach khatm ho gayi ho toh mujhe jane dijiay. " sparsh spoked" abhi toh pakdha hai darling ese kese jane du " monika was trying to free her self from him .but he was stronger than her .he was getting close to her when suddenly monika head butted him  .he groaned in pain and monika ran away from there. Sparsh shouted ," monika mein tumhe jane nahi duga . Mein tumhe maja chkha ke rahu ga.and tum meri hi ho"