Chapter 8

After running away from Sparsh Monika came directly in her room and sat on bed to catch her breath . When suddenly her phone started ringing . She looked at id . She answered it ," hello ". The person asked ," oh hello Monika abhi tum sab kha ho " monika answered ," kullu manali mein hai ". The person replied," acha but konsa hotel " . Monika replied ," shekhawats ka hai yeh hotel " the person replied," acha theek hai mujhe tujhe aur kuch bhi baat karni hai " monika asked " kya "

..................................................................................................................................

Yuvraj was laying when Aahan entered his room . Yuvraj looked at him confused and asked," aab kya hia bhai ". Aahan replied," bhai ek achi party recognise karni hai " yuvraj little bit understood as aahan was smiling while saying .yuvraj asked with a cunning smile ," kesi party and kis ke liye. Anjali ke liye kya ". Aahan looked at with poker face than grabbed a pillow and was about to hit him yuvraj raised his hands to defend himself and said while laughing ," acha acha mein organize kardo ga aab mario maat bhai ". Aahan stopped and said," good ". Than they both started planning ..

..................................................................................................................................

Aarushi was laying in her bed starting at the ceiling when she got a call from monika that they are going to have dinner . Aarushi looked at the clock realizing it was already 8 pm .than she said that she will be there in 5minutes.
Aarushi went out of her room ran through the corridoor when she suddenly ran into somebody .she was about to fall but somebody grabbed her by her waist to prevent her from falling .Aarushi eyes was closed but when she opened them she saw none other than Aahan . He was smiling as he thought her horrified face was cute. Aarushi pushed him away and said," haas kyu rahe ho kuch funny nahi hai ismein " Aahan said while smiling ," hasu na toh kya karu itna cute aur funny face hai jo tumahara ". Aarushi looked at him glaring . But Aahan laughed it off . Than he asked," wese itni jaldi mein kha ja rahi thi tum " Aarushi suddenly remembered about dinner she suddenly grabbed his hand than started running . He just followed her without any objections because he didn't want her to remember about their awakardness . Aahan than asked," wese hum ja kha rahe hai" she replied," dinner ker liye budho ". He just nodded . After arriving in the hotel resturant . Aarushi started to look for her didi's . She was able to spot renee only who was sending message on her phone . She was looking a little sad.

Aarushi went to her and asked," di kya kar rahi ho and baki sab kha hai .and kyu itni sad ho". Renee replied," baki sab abhi nahi aye and baas kisi ko message kar rahi thi wese wo kya hai " she pointed at her hand. Aarushi looked at her hand which was still holding Aahan hand . She hurrdly left his hand and looked somewhere else while saying it was nothing. Aahan looked at her sad but hided it with a smile and said to Renee," mein yuvraj and yash ko call kar deta hu taki ham sab sath mein dinner kar sake " Renee nodded . Aahan went to call . After few minutes Diksha also arrived . And yash too . But there was no sign of yuvraj and monika .

Aahan also went back to there table . They all started ordering there food leaving both of them as they were hungry. While waiting for the food they all were on their phone .when suddenly a group of people came to there table and it was none other than anjali group. All the people on table made a disgusted face when they came.

Anjali said ," Aahan kya tum mere sath dinner karo ge .dinner kahate samye hum apni shadi ki baat kar sakte hai jase ki tumhe kab hamri engagement chaiye and kab shadi karni hai" now Aahan could not tolerate anymore he looked at her glaring that said," anjali mein phele hi kha chuka hu ki mein tumse shadi nahi kar raha hu " anjali said with pout," jhot maat bolo Aahan mujhe pata and sabhi ko ki tum aur mein shadi karne wale hai . Oh right tum apne friends ke samne hamri shadi ki baat nahi karna chate na. But Aahan hame sabko batana hoga ki hum shadi karne wale hai ." now Aahan was angry he yelled ," Anjali mein tumse shadi nahi karu ga aur yeh mere parents ko meine baata diya and agar tum abhi yaha se nahi ja rahi ho mein apne bodyguards ko bolne mein ek min bhi waste nahi karu ga" anjali was shocked amd others were too . Anjali tried to talk while trying to came her down," aahan you know na that i love you " Aahan pushed her and she fall on the floor. Aahan was very angry .he was about to through the glass full of water but Aarushi came to him and stopped him. He looked at her and calmed himself down . Aarushi tried to calm him down while saying few things she learned during her mbbs studies. Aahan finally calmed down and than looked at anjali who was still on floor," anjali meine phele hi bola hai aur abhi bhi bol raha hu ki mein tum se shadi nahi kar raha hu . Pata nahi ki meri ma ne tumse kya kha hai but mere se shadi karne ke khawab jod do." Anjali and her group went from there. And they all again went to there table.

After all this drama of anjali monika and yuvraj came together the table was full of food .and all of them were eating silently .monika and yuvraj looked at them confused .

..................................................................................................................................

Monika after ending the call with the person than again got a call from renee about dinner.so called aarushi and diksha to inform them about dinner. After informing them she went to a certain some one's room and it was none other than yuvraj room. She knocked on the door and yuvraj opened it .he looked at her confused and asked," kya hua monika " monika said," mujhe tumse baat karni hai toh mein andar a sakti hu ". Yuvraj nodded and let her in. Monika said," acutally mujhe kuch organize karna hai " yuvraj sighed and said ," aab tumhe bhi kuch organize kar wana hai chalo bato " monika looked at him but than started to explain .and all the tine yuvraj nodded while smiling and adoring monika beauty.

After yuvraj got call from Aahan they both went to have dinner ..

.................................................................