Chapter 14

Reyansh and his father came to Aarushi house . Aarushi father saw them and welcomed them in his house. Aarushi mother liked at him confused by her father give assured smile . Than he asked him ," kese hai aap aab sir " reyansh looked at him confused while his father postively replied ," aab mein theek yeh sab apki aur apki beti ki mehrbani hai agar aap dono use samaye meri help na karte toh mein jinda hi nahi hota aaj. "  Aarushi father replied ," esa maat bole sir . " than reyansh fathet said ," aaj mein ek jaruri kaam se aya hu yaha " her father asked ," kya kaam hai sir ".

" mein apne bete ki shadi apki baadi beti se karna chata hu " reyansh father said . And on this aarushi father was shocked even her mother who just brought chai and snakes for them. Than her fatger said," sir ese kese aapko tho apne standard se milte julte family ki ladhki se apne bete ki shadi karni chaiye " reyansh father shooked his head and said ," apne bete ki shadi ke standard nahi chaiye mujhe magar personality jo apki beti ki achi lagi mujhe . Aur chinta maat kijie hamre parivar mein khush rahe gi wo " Aarushi father thought for a second than said while looking at reyansh ," kya aapka bete raji hai shadi ke liye " reyansh father replied ," mere yeh bete nahi hai jise mein apki beti ki shadi karna chata hu but mera bada bete jise aap phele bhi mile tha and hai wo raji hai shadi ke liye ". Aarushi father nodded and thought for a second and said , mein abhi Aarushi ki ma se baat karke aap ko bataa hu "

Than he went to talk to her . He told her about the incident that happened 3years ago and asked her opinion on marriage . She also agreed but she suggested to ask Aarushi if she wanted to get married than they will agree or else not. Her father nodded in agreement than went to them to tell their answers.

He said ," sir abhi hum aapko puri tarike se ha tho nahi kar sakte kyu is shadi ke liye agar hamari beti ki ha nahi hogi tho hum nahi kare ge aap jante hi ho ki wo abhi doctary ki padhi aur karna chati hai ". Reyansh father replied ," koi nahi aap puch lijeye aur fir hume bata dijie yeh mera number hai aap is par call kare lejiye ga. Aap ke jawab ka intjar rahe ga"

Than they both bid goodbyes .and reyansh and his father went to car and drived to their company . During the ride reyansh asked him. " papa aap ushe phele se jante ho kya ." his papa nodded and said " hai phele se " reyansh asked ,"but kese "

Flashback 3years ago

When Aahan father was going in his car to his company the car  got crashed by a truck . The driver died at that time but Aahan father was still alive at that timeeveryone surrounded the place where the accident happen but one one dared to call the ambulance . But Aarushi and her father who was going to Aarushi collage saw this . Aarushi was still learning about these types of accidents injuries . So she called the ambulance and managed to stop excess bleeding of Aahan father. She and her father took him to hospital . Than the ploce came to hospital for her statements and other things while aahan father was in emergeny room getted treated .

Aahan who got to know about his father accident through a call from hospital came to the hospital . He was running to the emergency room when he collided with a person who was none other than Aarushi . He shouted without looking her face. ," pagal ho kya bich rashte mein khade hona tamez hoti hai kya " Aarushi shouted back ," tum pagal ho phele baat yeh hospital hai yah bhagana aur chilna mana hai " Aahan looked at her face shocked because he knew who she was . But Aarushi went away from there while rubbing her hand who got hurt after she fall on the floor . She was going to tell her teacher that she can'nt attend today classes but this mad person shouted at her ruining her mood.

Aahan came to his senses and then went to search for his father . He came to a corridor where a group of police was enquiring a man and Aahan knew who he was so he went to them asked ," sir mere father kha hai " .the head police officer looked at him and asked ," so jinka accident hua hai wo apke father hai " Aahan nodded . The police asked ," hune aapse kuch puch thach karni hai " Aahan nodded again and said ," sir mein ready hu but mein jana chata hu ki mere papa ko kon yaha lekar aya hai "

The police officer pointed at Aarushi father who was talking with othed police officer ," inhone aur unki beti ne bachai aapke papa ki jaan " Aahan nodded but inside he was happy. About who saved his father . Now this made him more madly fall for her .

After giving the police all the needed information the operation was done . Aahan was able to his father after 2 hours when he woked up . Aahan went to talk to him ," papa kese ho aap " his father replied ," baas thoda sa dard ho raha hai  wese meri jaan kis be bachi " aahan said ," wo log bhar hai "

Than Aahan called them . But Aarushi was glaring at him. But Aahan smiled . Than Aarushi and her father talked to aahan father for some time . After sometime Aarushi went outside for some air and aahan went to talk her there. (there talk will not be released in this chapter ). After chatting with aahan aarushi and her father went back home. Aarushj keep coming to meet his father as her collage and hospital were both connected.

End

Reyansh was shocked about this all . Than he sighed . Him and his father went back to their house rather than going to their company ...................