CHAPTER -2- Vachan

Seeing all this, everyone was stunned, Somvarth's mother fainted in shock.

Atharva got angry and took out his sword to slit that man's throat.His sword had just reached the man's neck when the Maharaja of Kunthala said ,"Stop it Atharva!"

Atharva stops his sword at the man's neck and Then the king says, "Atharva remove the sword from his neck, this is an insult to him."

Atharva angrily tells his father, "Baba, this man murdered my sister's would-be groom in public and you are protecting him, why?"

Kunthala Maharaj snatches the sword from Atharva's hand and throws it away and then apologizes to the man with folded hands.

Then the man stops the Maharaja from joining his hands and says, " Nhi Maharaj, aapko shama maangne ki koi aavshyakta nhi"

(No, Sir, you don't need to apologise.)

Then Maharaj ji bows his head in shame and says, " Humara putra anjaan hai ki isne kis par apni talwar uthai hai, No matter how much I apologize to you, it's still less.Whatever you did, there must be a good reason behind it "

That man shook his head after listening to Maharaj and said, " I want to talk to you in private about this matter."

Hearing this, Vidyut and Vedant also ask to go along.Seeing these four going to another room separately, Atharva angrily says," How can you treat this man with respect, this murderer should be killed right now"

All four of them go into a room without saying anything.

After some time all four of them come out of the room and that man is about to leave from there.

Atharva sees this and gets angry but what can he do, he can't deny Maharaj's words.Seeing all this happening, he goes out of the palace.

Seeing that man going, Saanvi says from behind him," Wait! You can't go from here like this."

Hearing this, the man turns and looks at Saanvi, raising one of his eyebrows.

Saanvi stands some distance away from that man and says, " The man whose head you beheaded was my soon to be husband"

Seeing this Vidyut comes to Saanvi and says, "let him go saanvi"

Then without showing any expression on her face she says, " No, after what he has done, who will marry someone like me, everyone will consider me inauspicious "

Her brother was about to interrupt her but that man stops him by showing his hand and says, "Toh mein aapke liye kya kar sakta hu bataye"

(so tell me what can i do for you)

she says sarcastically, " Ye sab jo hua hai woh aap ki he toh den hai , I want to get married today"

She pauses for a few seconds and then says, "Just ask any man here if he would marry an unfortunate woman like me "

That man looks at all the people standing there who are attending this wedding.But no man even stepped forward to marry her.

Seeing all this that man says, "You can choose any of the men presented here as your husband, ye mera vachan hai aap se ke aap jisse bhi apna var  chunegi hum aapka vivah ussi se Kara denge woh bhi aaj ke aaj "

(It is my promise that whoever you choose as your husband, I will get you married to him and that to right now)

Hearing this, she smirks and says, " Soch lijiye kahin aap apne iss vachan se palat naa jaaye"

(Think carefully, you might go back on your word)

That man proudly says, "I am also a Rajput, I never go back on my word "

Then she says, " Toh fir thik hai ,Hum aapko apna var chunte hai "

(Alright then, I choose you as my groom)

Hearing this all the people present there are stunned, even that man himself.

Then her brother says," Do you even know who he is?"

Then seeing the tension rising, her father comes to her and says, "This man is the king of all the western states here, the Maharaja of Mewar, Maharaja Vikram Dev Chauhan "

On hearing this, everyone becomes even more surprised because due to his face being filled with blood, some people were unable to recognize him and everyone bowed their heads in respect, except Saanvi.

Then Saanvi goes a little bit more closer to that man and says, " Aapne hume vachan diya tha aur hum ussi vachan ko aapko fir se yaad dila dete hai "

Then she makes a loud announcement to everyone and says, "Mein Saanvi Kanwar Maharaja Vikram Dev Chauhan ko apne Var ke roop me chunti hun"

(I Saanvi Kanwar, choose Vikram Dev Chauhan as my groom)

~.                            ~.                                ~  .

What do you think about this chapter?

And don't forget to vote this chapter ⭐