CHAPTER -3- Vivah?

Everyone was surprised to hear the words that came out of the princess' mouth, but more than that, they were curious to know what the Maharaja of Mewar would do in this situation.

On one hand, the promise given by him and on the other hand, the future of Rajputana, both were in his hands.

Vikram :- You choose someone else as your husband other than me, I cannot do that.

She says smiling like a crazy," Pehle toh vachan dete ho fir ussi se muh fer lete ho, waah! Kya Rajput ho hnn.."

(First you make a promise and then you turn your back on it, wow! what a Rajput you are)

Then replying to her statement he says, "Mene aapko vachan kya de Diya aapne toh hume he usme maang liya ,This is not a good thing."

(I gave you my word, and you asked for me instead.)

She scoffed and said, " Aapne kaha tha ki mein yaha maujud koi bhi aadmi ko apna var chun lu" , she looks into his hazel brown eyes and says , "Kya aap mard nhi ? "

(You said that I can choose any man present here as my husband, are you not a man?)

Everyone was shocked to hear these words from the princess' mouth,and start whispering to each other.

Hearing this his eyes turn red with anger and he says, " Okay, then let's prepare for the wedding. You have chosen me as your husband so now get ready to bear me."

And just like that, where a while back there was a pool of blood, now the sacred wedding vows are being taken.

On one side was the one who was bound by his word and on the other side was the one who was seeking revenge.

The same day both the newly married couples leave for Mewar.

When they reach Mewar, Vikram gets down from his horse in front of the palace and then a man comes to him.

The man says, "Where were you, everyone was waiting for you ..."

Before he could reply to him, the man's attention falls on the woman who comes out of the palanquin behind him. She comes and stands beside Vikram.

Not understanding anything, he says, " What is happening after all? You were missing for so many days and who is this woman?"

He looks at the woman standing near him, then looks at the man standing in front of him and says, " This is my wife, saanvi "

Then he looks at Saanvi and tells her, "This is Rudraksh, my bestfriend and my soon to be brother in law "

Rudraksh greets Saanvi with folded hands and so does Saanvi.

Then Rudraksh says, friend, "She is waiting for you ahead, come inside."

They then go towards the main door inside the palace.

There is  women waiting for him at the door.He greets her, but seeing Saanvi with him, the woman's smile disappears.

She says bitterly, "Vikram, who is this girl with you?"

He tells her that the woman is his wife, the woman is shocked to hear this.

Then she tells him, "Vikram, you know what you have done even after knowing that you are getting married next week ...."

~.                                             ~.                          

What do you think about this chapter..

Show some love by hitting the vote button ⭐