Cover art contest! AN

IF YOU WANT TO DESIGN SOME ART FOR MY COVER, PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING

ANY QUESTIONS CAN GO IN THE COMMENTS

Hey! So, the art on the cover is just something I found on Pinterest, and I had an idea to do a contest to see your guys' awesome fan art! So, if you want to draw some solangelo fan art for my cover, draw, draw, draw!

You can submit your fan art by making a google slide with your fan art on it and paste the link in the comments!

EDIT: please send the link to kiancovercontest@gmail.com!!

So, the following things have to be included on/with the slide:

Your Wattpad username (so I can give credit!)

Written (/typed) consent for my use on my cover

The art, obvi

Make sure that I am a commenter of the slide, so that I can let you know if you are chosen

The following things can (but don't have to be) be included:

Your name + consent to share said name on wattpad

An insta, tiktok, or YouTube handle (or any other social media platform, I can endorse you, your art, and your socials!)

I think digital art would be best for this, and if you've never tried digital art, or you don't know where to draw, I like chrome canvas. I draw the line art and upload a picture into chrome canvas and draw/color "overtop" the image.

I will pick my favorite one for the cover, and each of the others I put as the images of the other parts.

Now, draw away my little artists!

And thank you all so much for over 20K reads, I'm currently ranked number 2 overall on #lester and I could'nt have done it without you.

Does no one want to design my cover...? 😢

✌️😘 👍

Much love and thanks,

Kian