10) you're crazy

📍LA /CALI
⏰ 1:09am
⚠️ fighting , violence , paparazzi 🙄

1990 (just pretend he wasn't dating Stephanie Seymour at this time but instead you 😋)

***
"Jesus " I say looking out of my hotel room window to see paparazzi swarming our hotel to see the band.
"there's fucking millions of them " I said turning to my husband who was putting our 3 year old daughters shoes on.

"are you serious ?" He asked and I shook my head yes.
"well this is going to be fun" I sighed walking over grabbing my jacket putting it on.

i heard giggled coming from the bathroom and it was it our 1 year old son , shiloh.
"shiloh come and get your shoes on " I say grabbing his little boots from the chair that they were sat on.

Shiloh wandered out crawling towards me with a big smile on his face and with saliva dripping down his mouth
"well don't you look handsome " I say banding down as he crawled to my lap letting out little giggles.

"who dressed you ?" I picked him up and planted his face with kisses and his giggles filled the room.

He pointed at axl who was getting willow's other shoe on
"daddy did " I say in happy tone and rambled on looking at axl.

"dada dada dada " bubbles of spit came out of his mouth as he laid him on the floor getting his shoes. "dada dada " i repeated

i finished with his shoes and axl's security guard was in the room waiting for us.
"have you got everything ,babe ?" I asked axl who was in the bathroom.

"yeah I'll meet you down at the lobby " he shouted and I nodded.
"do you want me to come with you mrs rose " the security guard ask me and I shook my head no.

"I'll be okay thank you " I smiled picking shiloh up and putting him on my hip
" willow " I say putting hand out for her and she ran over holding her Minnie Mouse teddy ,duff got her as a present the other day.

"daddy ?" Willow said looking around as I walked out the hotel room and down the hall. "daddy's coming in a minute sweetie " I say looking down at the blonde haired girl.

Shiloh was on my hip playing with my necklace as he babbled on about god knows what.
"are you excited to see daddy on stage tonight?" I ask willow and she squealed happily. "yeah and uncle slash " she jumped up and down as we made to the lift.

we got down to the bottom floor and immediately I was warmed by lots of people. "don't let go of my hand okay " I say to willow in a serious tone and she nodded tightening her grip on my hand.
"Izzy " she yelled pointing in the distance ,letting go of my hand and running off. "willow " I yelled and watched her run to izzy who was talking to the guns manger.

she ran to his legs hugging him and he looked down smiling and looked around for me or axl and he frowned when he couldn't see us
i walked behind him and he turned around with a smile on his face.
"where's red head " Izzy asked picking up willow looking around for axl.

"he's still in the room grabbing a few things I think " I say adjusting shiloh on my hip.
"where's the rest ?" I asked looking around to see if I could see the rest of the band but I couldn't.
"they'll be coming down any second " thr guns manger said and I nodded and soon as he said that I saw axl walking out of the lift with our security guard.

"here's Jekyll Hyde " Izzy mumbled and I slapped his arm playfully shaking my head
"Leave him alone " I chuckled and Izzy laughed.

"is everyone ready ?" Axl asked walking over. "I think so we're just- doesn't matter there here" Izzy said looking over my shoulder seeing slash , duff and Matt walking towards us