17) 14 years

📍LA
⏰ 5:29pm

⚠️ Smut , choking kink , dirty talk
(this one is quite long. I got too carried away) 🥲

2016

***

"Willow come on honey it's bed time " I shout from the kitchen with my other child on hip babbling away to himself.

"mommy shhhh " I heard her say and I walked in the living room to see my 4 year old daughter on my husbands chest and she pointed to the Disney movie that was playing.

the lion king was playing and her and axl were all snuggled up in blankets sat on the L shaped couch watching it.

"watching a movie mommy " she looked at me pointing at the big tv screen with a big smile on her face
what a beautiful smile

"we'll watch the rest tomorrow " axl nudged her and paused the movie.
willow pouted folding her arms with a grumpy look on her face.

she looked just like her father.
"but you said we will watch it tonight" she pointed looking up with her big green eyes at axl.
he chuckled at her sassy facial expression and looked at me then back at her.

"it's time for bed sweetie " axl said planting a kiss on her head taking the blankets off her body so she can get up.
she huffed pouting looking up at me.

"i would let you stay up longer but your mother will kick my butt" he said chuckling and I smiled shaking my head playfully rolling my eyes at him.
"dada dada " our 1 year old , Gunner smiled giggling looking  at axl.

Axl smiled looking up at our son. "come on and I'll read you a book ,hmm " I said putting out my hand and she huffed again and began to get up.
she got up from axl carefully and he helped her and held her hand but she accidentally stepped on an place she shouldn't have  and jumped off the couch coming to me holding her hand out for me to take her little hand

"oh shit " Axl flung his head back holding his crotch and I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.
Axl hissed in pain and squeezed his eyes shut. "what's wrong daddy " willow asked confused on why her father was hurt.
Axl didn't say anything as he was in pain holding his crotch.

i knew exactly what just happened. oops

"watch we're your stepping next time sweetheart" I said chuckling away to myself and she looked up at me confused why her dad reacted like that.
axl looked up at me "I don't know why your laughing at this rate it won't be going in y-" I cut him off straight away

"and it's time for bed come on upstairs " I say quickly pushing willow in front of me and I walked after her
as willow ran off upstairs I went behind axl as he was grunting in pain and I went to his ear.

"Don't worry I'll kiss it better later " I say and he turned around giving me a smirk and shook his head and I walked off smiling.
i heard Axl do a cat whistle and I put my middle finger up at him not even  looking at him and I heard him laugh out loud as I walked up the stairs

i heard the movie started to play as I entered willows room and already seeing her tucked up in bed with a book  in her hands ready for me to read.

Half an hour later

both kids were asleep now in their own rooms.
i made my way down stairs and still seem that axl was up making me smile as I walked into the living room and made my way over to him. He was now watching a horror movie .
It was 'The conjuring'

"There out " I said sitting down next to him and seen he had a bowl of popcorn on his lap as he took handfuls now and then abs stuffing thr popcorn in his mouth.
"did little man get down okay ?" He asked about gunner.