30) estranged

📍: LA
⏰: 11:19am

⚠️: just smut 🤓

1991

***

The sound of music was blurring through the house ,bouncing off each wall and flowing through the air.
I was currently still in bed . I was laid on my front.my arm under the pillow and my other arm spread widely across the other side of the bed were axl lays.

The soft white bed sheets were just under my ass as my bare as it was on show for the whole room to see and for my husband to glare at.
I was fully naked after last night events with my husband of 3 years , Axl rose

And Yes the lead singer of one of the famous Rock bands in history of rock n roll ,Guns n roses.
i worked as a model and I was I was singer too.i used to be in a rock band too in the early 80s called 'Storm'.

I was the lead singer but sadly we kept arguing ,fighting over money , our style , trimmed with other bands , drugs , alcohol addictions and just things like that and eventually me and the drummer who was my childhood best friend , Jackson. We had a big ass fight one drunken night in a bar.

i ended up throwing my drink at him and he punched me so that just called it quits all together. it was all gwtting a little too much so that was the end of that
the band started in 1986 until 89. We got pretty famous fast since my father is a very well known man

he's an actor so people know me as his daughter. Well they used to but now people know me as either the lead singer from ' storm' or Axl rose's wife.
we're now one of the most iconic and famous couples of rock roll history and just music in general

for example like Sid and Nancy , Kurt Cobain and Courtney love , Eddie Van Halen and Valerie Bertinelli and the list goes on and on.

I squinted my tired eyes as they met the sun that was bouncing off my face nearly blinding me but the heat was lovely
it was just the right hotness.
but soon I felt a large and warm hand go up my back and back down just above my ass . the bed dim down beside me on my right making me let out a little groan grumpily

"are you going to wake up sugar ?" A familiar voice whispered deeply into my ear making me immediately spread a little smile on my lips but my friend brows frowned out of him troubling my slumber.

his gently fingers brushed through my curly hair and out of my face and a little kiss was planted on my cheekbone from his soft lips that I could kiss all day

"mhmm"

I kind of moaned in a tired way as I snuggled my face deeper into my warm comfy pillow. It smelt so good actually
It had a mixture axl's scent which gave me comfort , my perfume and our coconut shampoo that we share. I was melting into it and my eyes were now shutting as k closed the world away.
but my eyes fluttered open once again when I heard a deep chuckle from behind me.
his large and veiny hand stroked up and down the back of thigh and stroked across my ass cheek.

his hands were so warm.
"It's 12 baby ,come on " Axl grumbled and laid on on his side in front of me ,stroking my hair from my face face and back as he started to plant little sweet kisses on my cheek going down to my plumped pink lips.
"So beautiful " Axl whispered making me crack a smile.

he's so adorable when he does this. Every morning it usually like this.
My eyes peeled open a little and I blinked a few times and now I could nearly see him in all his glory.
he looked so Fucking sexy right now..

he was laid on his side with a big smile on my face obviously now super happy I've actually awoken from my sleep. His hand resting against the side of his head while he held himself up looking down at me.
his blue & green eyes stared into mine as adoration fills them.