Part 1

Harper was getting out of her car with small bags of food for Charlie. A lot of the time Charlie forgets to take lunch while he is working so Harper brings him his food, not that Charlie minds, he loves Harper's cooking. Harper locks her car and is surprised to see all of the Swans plus Edward on the steps of the station. Harper walks up to the group to stand next to Charlie, while rising a eyebrow at Madison who has a brown lunch bag in her hand, while Madison gives Harper the same look. 

Edward turns towards Bella before getting into his car. "Bella, my parent wanted to remind you about the airline ticket you got for your birthday."

Charlie looks at Bella. "What airline tickets? Your leaving?" Both Madison and Harper have to stop at giggling at Charlie hopeful tone. 

"A round-trip tickets to see Mom in Florida." 

Harper turns around to hide her smile as Charlie hope deflates with the word round-trip. "That was generous."

 "It expires soon, so you might want to use it this weekend, w-with parent permission of course." Edward says after seeing the look on Charlie's face. 

Bella looks towards her dad who nods his head, she smiles and turns back to Edward. "Only if you use the other ticket."

Edward sighs and looks around, not answering. Harper looks confused at this. "What other ticket?"

Bella scoffs softy, like she thinks Harper should already know the answer. "His parent bought me two tickets. Right Edward." 

Edward doesn't raise his gaze from the ground as he nods his head. "Maybe you should Madison, instead of me... So she can see her mother." 

Bella looks appalled by the idea of taking her sister with her. Madison doesn't look thrilled either. Bella mutters a small right, before glancing at Madison. 

Charlie turns towards Maddie. "It's your choice." He know that his eldest daughter and her mother barley have a relationship. 

Madison shakes her head. "Yea, I'm good." 

Bella smiles as she turns towards Edward. "Great so your coming with me."

Edward barley nods as he gets in his car and drives off. Bella huffs before getting into her car and driving off. 

The other three look at each other a little surprised. Harper points to the bag in Madisons hand. "What's that?"

Madison points her bag as well. "Dads lunch." Madison points at Harper's bag. "What's that?"

Harper has to keep in her smile as Madison gives her the same vibe back. Harper points to the bag in her own hand. "Charlie's lunch."

Charlie looks between the girls and smiles. "You both brought me lunch? Thanks." He kisses both girls on the head. 

Harper shifts the weight on her feet. "I thought you said you were bring him lunch on Sunday." 

"It is Sunday."

"Shit."