Part 3

Harper was running with the pack as they were chasing the red-headed vampire. The Cullens were on their side of the treaty and the shifters were on their side. The red head kept jumping over the river making it harder for the shifters and the vampires to catch her, no one wanted to cross the treaty. That was until a brown-hair vampire, Emmett, jumped onto the shifters side in hope of catching the red head, the vampire failed because of Paul attacking him.

The fight was resolved but the red head got away. The shifters and vampires were on their respected side with some glare at each other. Harper caught the eyes of Jasper and nodded her head as a sign of respect. Jasper did the same back. Looking at the vampires Harper noticed one she has never seen before. It was a male who looked to be a teenager when he was turned with long brown eyes and the hazel eyes showing his diet. Harper glances at Sam. There's a new one.  

Sam looks at the vampires and growls when he notices the new vampire. 

Charlise sighs and takes a couple steps forward, so he is standing as close as the river would allow him. "I see you have noticed Caspin. We did not turn him, we found him already turned a little over two months ago. He already had the animal diet when we saw him. Since we didn't turn him, we figured it would be okay if he joined our clan, is that stated still true?"

Sam growled but nodded his head, ignoring the protest from some of the other wolves. They did not turn him, that does not go against the treaty, let's go. 

The shifters turned around to leave but stopped when a vampire called out to one of them. "Harper!

Harper turns around to face Jasper and tilts her head to show she's listening. 

"Do you why Madison is mad at me?" Harper nods her head ignoring the scoff that came from Alice. "Will you tell me why? She ignored me today." Harper gives him a wolfy smile, shakes her head and she turns ago to face the woods and runs with the pack following. 

(<><><>)

Harper returns home and is quickly pulled into the arms of Charlie Swan. Harper giggles and hugs him back with one hand in his hair. "Miss me?"

Charlie tightens his grip on her and buries his face in her neck. "Yes."

Madison comes into the kitchen and open the fridge. "Oh good your here, Dad wouldn't stop whining about how you been away for too long, I told him its only been 3 hours but he didn't listen."

Harper laughs at Madisons words and how Charlie pulls her closer to him again. "Jasper asked me about you, he wants to talk to you."

Madison sighs. "Yea, I should probably talk to him. Dad-"

"You can go, drive safe." Charlie says not moving his head from Harpers shoulder.

"Thanks Dad. I'll see you later, love you both." And with that Madison left for the Cullen house. 

Harper smiles and pulls away a just enough to see Charlie's face. "Why don't we go upstairs, and I can show you how much I missed you." Harper squealed as Charlie picked her up bridal style and laugh the whole way as he carried her up the stairs.