CHAPTER 2

When she reached at her home and enter in, she was shocked to see her lil baby because everywhere her drawing sheets was spread and she was filled in the color. Her nanny is saying to her that ''mishu baby! Your mumma will scold u don't do that, look how much u are filled in colors''. But she say ''oh ho nanny Amma, mumma will not scold me I will give her a small kissy and show her my drawing''[ she was saying this in very cute and soft voice that her nanny's heart melt and not only her but Anu's heart also melt ]. Both were busy in their talking that they didn't even notice that Anvedita is standing behind them while crossing her hands over her chest. Then Mishu say '' don't worry amma , I know u will help in washing myself so that mumma will not scold us ''. [While saying this she was showing her puppy eyes]. Just this is the thing that every cold and tough person's heart will be melt . {Our MISHI is 2 and half yrs old a chubby and fluffy lil adorable girl . Her voice is so cute and soft and her those twinkling dark deep doe brown eyes, which always twinkle [*~*]}.

They both were planning about how to deal with ANU but then hear a ahem ahem sound. They bolt halt and look at each other and gulped hard. ''Done! '' they both said with same time and turn around . Anvedita is standing behind them and with fake angry face looking at them .''MU...MUMMA ! Welcome home when did u come '' and her mummy said ''ju..just now ! And listening to your full proof plane '' after saying this she started clapping and say ''WOW ![T_T]''

Then she look at ''MAYA di ! You also start with her ''. [ *DI OR DIDI *used for elder sister or for those who is nearly some years elder than your age ]. Then maya lowered her head and say '' I am sorry madam ''. Its all my fault don't scold mishi baby ''. MISHRI also lower her head and said ''don't scold MAYA AMMA ''. ANU look at both of them and started giggling . After listening to her giggling both look at her with dumbfounded face . Anu said I am sorry *ha ha*

So sorry I am not going to scold both of u I was just teasing u both. Missy makes pout and said mumma I was scared that u will scold us . ''AWW! MY BABY how can I scold my precious baby u r my life baccha '' anu said. [ BACCHA ** this word is used for calling your love ones with care and for showing their love to that specific person ] Then missy started giggling . Maya also smile and say ''let me bring u glass of a water'' after saying this she left to kitchen . After a min when she come she look at front and chuckle slightly because both mother and daughter pair is busy in drawing. She gives water to Anu . Anu drank water and again busy with her daughter . Maya said let me make dinner and after saying this she is about to go then ANU stopped her and said ''NO ! DIDI , we will go to ADI bhai house so we will have dinner there.'' [ BHAI is use for calling or pronouncing of brother] and wait a min '' after saying this she get up and took out a bag of an ice cream, from her bag and give it to her . Maya hesitates so ANU make her hold the bag . Maya was about to say something but ANU say 'please don't deny I request, u r also my and missy's family '' and then mishu say ''yes amma please take it I will be happy to '' with her twinkling eyes . She chuckled and say ''thank you madam'' after sometime maya left to her home and our both mother and daughter pair started playing again . Anu say '' now we have to go outside let me clean you ''. Mishu's eyes sparkle and say ''where to mumma '' then her mother said it's a surprise ''. Yeyyy !! Surprise mishu love the surprise the most '' and saying this she stared helping her mumma in cleaning . Anu feels happy and a peace in her heart after seeing her baby's smiling face . After sometime she make missy ready and her too and they left to ''KHANNA MANSION ''

{ANVEDITA'S only peace is her daughter , when she see her lil world smiles, giggling it makes her heart feel warm and light. She has a family too but on the name of family they only taunt her , abuse her or never give her parents love, her parents died in very young age and her paternal aunt and uncle never loves her , she studied by herself and through scholarship because she is the topper , so she did all by herself and now a self independent women, now in her life MISHRI is the one and only and her best friends ]. [ and about MISHRI how she come in her life I will tell u later [he he ]..

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................END OF THE CHAPTER ...............................................................................