CHAPTER 6

IN PRINCETON UNIVERSITY

A car came in front of university gate and stop. Well its not new that expensive cars don't come in university , but the point is that this black is most expensive and the branded one here. Two persons come out from the car, its Allen and Ayera. Allen wears black jacket over a pair of white t-shirt and jeans, while Ayera wears baggy clothes and only ayera cover her face with mask. They both gets inside their classroom. Well the point is that everyone know that they belong to rich family but which family they still don't know, and they never ask to them too because its really rare for them to talk with anyone expects their friends. Well in friends only Allen has one best friend, and that too is not coming for many days because of poor health. And about Ayera she didn't have any friends because she knows this too that if anyone come to her that's only because of money and their power. So she maintain distance from everyone.

Both enter in classroom and sit on their seats . Allen sit near her and say 'Ayera ! Why did u talk with brother like that, u know na , that he didn't trust anyone this much easily and especially women. He thinks that every girl is just behind his money '. Areya say ' Allen ! *in annoyed tone* not every girl is same'. Allen say '' I am not saying this its brother * in cute way*. I am saying that u shouldn't talk with brother like that , he must be angry and sad too'. Areya say ' I know * in guilty tone*, but he has to married one day, how long will he stay single behind us. We will compromise if our future sis in law will not be a good person, I will accept her if she give our brother the love which he deserves''. Allen say 'but brother will not change right ''. Areya pause for moment and say '' don't worry , he is our brother ! He will not abandoned us * smile slightly *. Allen say * yep! He will not leave us , but will he love us ?. Ayera flick his forehead and say '' u dumbo ! He will love us, I know now he must be angry but in evening he will be same like before '. Allen say ' really ! ', but if brother didn't find any girl for him or not fall in love with anyone, then we will not have a sis in law *become sad *'. Ayera said '' don't worry !*evil smile* we will find her for our brother''. Allen shiver with her evil smile and then he nodded his head and say ''ok ! I am also with u ''. Both nodded and then focus on their class .

IN EVENING ..Allen and Ayera both come home and get fresh and busy in their work . Allen went to read his books while Ayers busy in playing video games. Just like evening pass. In night both did their dinner and slept in their rooms .

Nearly 11o'clock , Damien return from his office and directly went towards his brother's room and open door and enter inside. His baby brother is sleeping like a baby he chuckle and kiss his forehead. He sit their sometime and went to his sister's room and enter inside and sit near her . Her lil baby is also sleeping like a baby, where she tightly hug her panda *soft toy*. Damien chuckle lookin at her and kisses her forehead and say in soft yet gentle voice '' I am sorry! Lil one , I shouldn't angry on u* in sad tone * u are being stubborn on my marriage. Its not even a child's play *sigh*. Ok I will think about it after all your both happiness matters to me the most, so I will think on it'. He again kissed her forehead and left to his room after closing the door carefully.

In Damien's room, he get fresh and lay on the bed and after thinking lots of he slept. After a while he feels someone's movement on his both sides . He chuckle and embrace them in his arms . It is allen and ayera both come in his room in midnight and sleep beside him while hugging him like koala.

Just like that they all sleep peacefully.

.

.

ARENT THEY CUTE [^~^] .....

............................................END OF THE  CHAPTER  .................................................................

                                                                                         *~*