CHAPTER 8

When anvedita reach at home she saw her baby is running around her house while saying "amma ! We have to do packing I will eat my medicine later" and her nanny amma is running behind her while saying " no mishi! First u have yo take your medicine than I will help you in your packing ". Just like this they both are running behind themselves. Anvedita hold mishu in her arms and say '' why are u troubling your nanny amma , u should have eaten your medicine right ". Mishu said in a cute lil voice '' mumma I was just helping in packing *blink cutely* and just making your work easy '. Anvedita says '' ok ! Sweetheart now first eat your medicine and then u help me''. Mishu nodded cutely and eat her medicine. She makes a weird face and say '' Eww! This is so bitter I want chocolates ''. Anvedita laughs at her lil baby's drama and give her chocolates. Mishu chirp happily and hug her mumma and say '' u are the best mumma ! Thanku. Then she sit on sofa and start eating her chocolates very happily and cutely. Anvedita talk with Maya about her leaving for abroad and she also says to her about Maya's work in Aditya's house as ansh's nanny. After listening to this Maya gets emotional but she is so happy for mishu too and her anvedita madam too. Maya also bid to her and left from there. After finishing her packing she look for mishu, when she found her a small smile appear on her lips. She goes towards her and say mishu what did u do bacccha ?. Mishu say '' sorry ! Mumma but this chocolate's every cube is saying first eat me so I eat every one lil by lil *in a cute voice*. Actually when anvedita saw her baby she was filled with chocolates, on her mouth, cheeks and her fingers and clothes too. Anvedita shook her head hopelessly and goes towards her , then she take tissue paper and wipe her. After that she take her in her arms left for take shower. Mishu also giggled cutely .

IN EVENING

Anvedita and mishri both reached at airport, where Aditya, Shreya and Ansh everyone is waiting for them . Anvedita hugged her bestie and say "I'll miss u my sis in law, my bestie ''*teary eyes*. Shreya also hugged her tightly and say '' I will miss u too *teary eyes*. Ansh come and hug her lil baby sis and say '' mishu don't be a naughty kid and always listen to bua ''in cute voice and teary eyes''. Mishu also nodded her head and said '' don't worry blother ! I will be a good girl ''. Ansh ruffled her hair cutely . Mishu pout and say" don't do that brother *pout cutely* my cute hairstyle will be messy. Every one chuckle looking at her cute behavior. Then Anvedita hug ansh and say '' take care my lil one'' and while saying this she kiss his forehead . Ansh also kisses her forehead and say ''ok bua u too ". Then Anvedita looked at her brother and hugged him tightly and Aditya also hugged him tightly and say ''don't be afraid of anything . If anyone troubles u then just call me your brother is always for u ok bachha ''. While saying this his eyes are filled with tears. And anvedita also say '' u also don't forget that u have a sister too if anyone say something to u just tell me . Aditya chuckle and broke hug and kiss her forehead gently and say '' take care of her and yourself''. Anvedita nodded with her teary eyes. Aditya take mishu in his arms and say '' my lil baby take care of your mumma ok ! '' . Mishu say '' don't worry uncle your mishu is big girl now I can protect her ''. Aditya chuckled and kisses her forehead and tap her lil nose. Mishu giggled cutely .

After a while Anvedita and mishu left for their flight. Their flight take off to their destination.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................END OF THE CHAPTER................................................