The Illusion of Passion

Some people may ask that, if he's treating you like crap, why do you keep going back to him?

I would say that, It's the power of manipulation!

Here is what he always said while leaving versus what he said after ghosting for a few days!

Him: When I proposed, you said no, so I left that topic and never felt love towards you again.
Also him: I love you! Only you! No one can love me like you do.

Him: I was never yours from the beginning. Now I'm in love with another girl.
Also him: I'm yours and you're mine, only mine! I'll be thankful for your presence in this lifetime. 

Him: After seeing her, you're not visible to me at all.
Also him: I love your eyes, voice, everything! No one is like you. Only you can make me happy. 

Him: I can't seem to choose you over her.
Also him: I'll do anything for you. I'll help you at your lowest. I won't let anyone talk bad about you.

Him: Just leave me alone.
Also him: Are you going to leave me? Then why did you make me fall in love with you? It's your fault that I loved you and can't forget you now.

Him: I don't really remember our times.
Also him: I couldn't forget  our memories. I only think about you every day. I still remember that day when you were with me, each and every moment of it is engraved in my heart.

Him: I don't love you.
Also him: It's your fault that I loved you. Now only you can change me. You take responsibility and make me unlove you.

Him: Sends pics of kissing and cuddling with another person.
Also him: I can only share my happiness with you. You're my only friend. Who will I send those things if not you? (And then continue to have a private account with their group of friends to share their memories with)

Him: I don't love you, but I can't live without you. 
Also him: I want to be your lifetime friend. I can do it. I'll not make you feel any awkwardness. I'll introduce you to my current gf later (and continues to marry her without me knowing and came back to talk with me like nothing happened.)

Him: When did you give me a chance to rectify my mistakes?
Also him: Again, for the nth time asked, "Give me one last chance, please".