22. Give it to me~ Veneer's pov 💕

My back was placed against the floor as Floyd moved to unbutton my pants, his pupils were heart shaped and fully consumed by the color pink not a sign of their normal obsidian color anywhere to be found as his cycle went into full swing.

"Floyd what are you doing?" I tried to muffle my moan as those clawed hands wrapped themselves around my dildo that I decided to wear for this, a groan left my lips as my sweetheart husband slowly started to pump my faux shaft, his nails digging into my new plastic extension that made me grateful my cock wasn't real with the deep indents he made.

His heat was clearly blurring his vision as he viscously pumped, yanking the silicone piece before pushing it back into the base. Creating a delicious friction against my folds as my own slick started to build.

"Sweetheart please-" I started to plea as I placed gentle nibbles on his throat enjoying the salt that clung to his glittering sodalite colored skin.

A pissed of snarl reverberated through the room but I didn't care, he was my everything and I didn't want to taint something so intimate to the blonde and blue haired interviewer.

He was rough, but I certainly wasn't complaining as my heart dropped in arousal at this new aggressive side of him that I was slowly un- peeling as time progressed, I bit my lip as I shamefully wanted him to be a little rougher with me especially with the way he clutched at me, his nails digging themselves into the soft milky skin that surrounded my strap.

I know that he was scared as he still hung on to the possibility that he'll scare me away and I'd leave. But I've never felt more wanted as he gripped my pseudo cock and humped my thighs seeking friction on that aching prick of his, his little tendrils wiggling themselves slathering fluid all over the groin area of my pants.

A sadistic grin spread across his face before he let his eyes slide up to Ritz before cooing in my ear definitely loud enough for him to hear,

"Why don't we put on a little show for your biggest fan and let him know that I'm the only one that you're ever going to love." His voice was strained but smooth as he growled out his non question. At the sight of his lip curling at the snarl I tried to press my thighs together to control myself.

I bit my lip and mewled at this new feral side of him, it was so exhilarating as his tongue licking the bite mark that lingered on my throat from our bonding before brutally digging his teeth in. The sharp pricks of pain made me gasp and meet his thrusts harder as a heavy tempo built between the two of us.

I released a silent whimper as he swiped the sensitive flesh with that forked crushed velvet feeling tongue. I clutched him to me, my hands squeezing his dress covered waist as he softly kept grinding into me. Those warm clammy hands of his sprawled out in my open pants fly.

"Floyd what-" he was as bamboozled as I was as he just kept gazing into my eyes, completely unfazed by our audience that listened to him jerk me off.

It also didn't help since Trolls had very impressive hearing, but I could smirk at Ritz's disgusted expression that was miserably hidden behind his blindfold.

My eyes wondered down as Floyd sat on my waist, His cock looked so painfully hard as it twitched with the matching tendrils waving like a flag dancing in the wind, my heart bled for him as he panted, letting the dress bunch up around his hips as he kept feverishly grinding into me, giving me the privilege to see all of him.

From his chest to that aching shaft of his, his blood red lipstick smeared from our hot and heavy kiss with my matching obsidian kisses staining his throat creating a stunning contrast.

"Please touch me baby~" he let his one hand come up for air only to grip mine and push it in that special spot in between his thighs, making my hand wrap around the solid shaft of his prick. Letting out a breathy moan as he started to buck.