33 I like you

Part 33 I like you

Akash smiled at Payal who brought tea for him.

"Thank you"

Payal sat next to him.

"I want to tell you something Akash ji" she slowly started.

"Tell me, Payal Ji"

"Please, stop adding JI to my name, Akashji..."

"Okay, Payal, tell me" Akash smiled

"What I am going to tell you may shock you to the core but it's true. At first, I didn't want to tell you about it because I know it would hurt you... but I didn't hide it from you intentionally. I did not know how would you react to it"

Aakash understood to which point she was going to come.

"You can tell me anything, Payal"

"What you are thinking about Shyam Ji is not true. He is not what you know. He is not a nice man. He is not loyal to Anjali ji. He is cheating on her..."

Aakash was silently watching her. Even though the matter was not new to him he was glad because Payal didn't want to hide it from him.

"He tried to marry Khushi... " she said hesitatingly looking at his face.

"If you can't believe it you can ask anyone in Laxmi Nagar..." She said.

"I don't want to enquire anyone Payal because I already know about Shyam"

"Whaaaat? Did you know about him?"

"Not only I but also bhai know about him. That was why I said Bhai would not have forced Khushi into the marriage"

"Yes, Khushi said he didn't force her. He married her because he saw her in Shyamji's arms"

"What do you mean?" Akash was shocked.

"Yes, Shyam Ji forcefully hugged Khushi and Arnav ji saw that. That's why he married Khushi"

"Didn't I say? I know something must have happened like that"

"You are right Aakash ji"

"Don't tell anything to anyone about Shyam. Bhai will take care of him"

"Jee..." Payal huffed in relief.

........

Khushi was nervous thinking about Arnav. Of course, she was Khushi... So, she would have been nervous. She was not clear about her own mind whether she was in love with Arnav or not. Even though he married her to save his sister's life what was there to think much about it? They were husband and wife. They ought to love each other.

On the other side, Arnav was thinking about the SECOND CHANCE. He knew why he was given a chance. He begged DM for a second chance to show his love for his wife... To keep her happy... to prove his love...! Then what he was waiting for? Why had not he confused his love yet? Why was he wasting time? He did not know when she would face the phrase of falling from the hill. Before that, he should get a firm place in Khushi's heart. He should make her think her life with him was heaven. He should act fast. Then only Khushi would be with him forever. Or else, he would lose her.

That was when he saw HP bringing some bags to his room.

"Arnav Baba, a man from AR asked me to give it to you"

"Yeah, keep them on the bed"

Keeping them on the bed, Hari Prakash left the room.

Arnav came out searching for Khushi. He saw her sitting in the living room with Nani and Anjali.