43 Plan executed

Part 43 Plan executed

Arnav sent a thumbs-up emoji to Akash. Akash who was waiting for the message from Arnav got ready. He saw Anjali going to her room. He came to her and asked,

"Di, can I get coffee?"

Anjali nodded ok smilingly and went to the kitchen. He followed her. Anjali boiled the milk. Akash made a confused face and rubbed his forehead. Anjali who saw that asked,

"What happened Akash?"

Akash clutched her hand.

"I need to talk to you, di"

"Tell me, Akash"

"Di... something is fishy"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't we know Bhai? His schedule would be perfect. He will not do anything, getting out of his scheduled program, definitely not when he goes abroad"

Anjali looked at him perplexed.

"Do you know how big the London deal is? He wanted to bag the deal and worked hard for it like hell. That's why he went to London. Then how did he change his program at the last moment leaving the deal behind? There is no chance for it"

"What do you mean, Akash?"

"I can't figure out anything clearly, Di. My mind says Bhai is in some problem."

"Why are you saying so?" she panicked.

"I just dialed Bhai's number... the voice talks in Hindi. If Bhai is in Scotland, how would the voice talk in Hindi?"

Anjali was horrified.

"I think Bhai is trapped somewhere in India..."

"But, he spoke to us..."

"Only after we decided to go to the police...! He called exactly at the right time. How could it happen Di?"

Anjali was horrified.

"Do you think someone from RM is involved in it?"

"I'm confused, Di..."

"Akash, call the commissioner and ask him to track Chotte's number. I want to know if Chotte is in Scotland or not"

"I too am thinking about the same Di"

"Do it, Akash...do it immediately"

Akash nodded ok and took his phone. He called the commissioner and explained the situation and also about his doubts about Arnav's Scotland trip. The commissioner readily agreed to track Arnav's number.

"Sir, whatever it is, please let me know immediately"

"Sure"

The commissioner disconnected the call. Akash looked at Anjali.

"Di, no one should know about it until we get the confirmation"

Anjali nodded ok with teary eyes.

"Di, relax... we will find Bhai"

Anjali nodded ok restlessly.

On the other side, Khushi felt restlessness in her heart. She didn't know why. Arnav spoke to her. He was fine. Yet, she didn't feel fine. Why? She paced here and there.

"Hey, Devi Maiya... why I'm feeling restless? Is Arnavji all right? Didn't Akash jeejaji get a call from someone and ask if Arnavji had not reached London? Why did Arnavji go to Scotland without letting Akash jeejaji know about that? When going to a foreign country would anyone do that or what? Is Arnavji that irresponsible? No... he is not...! He is a successful businessman. He would not waver...! Something must be wrong. I should find it out" She came out.