35 Red Handed

Part 35 Red Handed

Akash rushed to Arnav's room all smiling.

"Bhai... you rocked"

"Why?"

"I saw you talking to Mrs. Radha..."

"I just..."

"Bhai, I know you won't talk to anyone unnecessarily. I know Mrs. Radha too... I have not seen such a jealous woman like her. She would have created a problem if you had not OFF her"

Arnav smiled.

"What did you tell her to shut her?"

"Nothing..."

Akash sighed.

"Anyhow, you protected Khushiji from the evil words"

"It's my duty. I will protect her for my whole life. After all, she is my wife" Arnav said and stopped to see Khushi standing, looking at him emotionally.

"Ok, Bahi, carry on..." Akash left the room, smiling at Khushi.

Khushi came in. Arnav smiled at her.

"Thank you, Arnavji"

"You don't have to thank me... (he stopped for a while and continued) for anything...! Our relationship is beyond thanks and all"

"No, Arnavji, Anjaliji and Naniji talked about Radhaji. They could not believe Radhaji spoke too nicely because she is not such kind..."

Arnav maintained his smile.

"Because of you, she became calm... is not it?"

"Khushi, listen, there is nothing to exaggerate..."

"I don't exaggerate...I'm telling the truth..."

Arnav folded his hands,

"So?"

"Thanks..."

Arnav was about to say something,

"I don't know what else I could say other than thanks. Tell me if you know something equal to thanks"

"There is something... not equal to thanks but more than thanks..."

"What's that?"

"Don't you know?"

She nodded no hurriedly.

"Take your time and think..."

Khushi gazed at him because she didn't know what it was.

"Thinkkkkk..." he smiled gorgeously making her confused.

He was supposed to go,

"Arnavji, Arnavji..." She came in front of him.

Arnav raised his brows.

"Please tell me what's that"

"What do you think? What can be better than thanks to me? What would make me happy?"

"What Arnavji?"

"Why are you restless? Take your time... ok?. I'm going to the office..."

Khushi pouted. Arnav left the place smiling.

Khushi sat on the bed. What could make Arnavji happier than the thanks? She bit her nails and thought.

"Why didn't Arnavji simply say what makes him happy?" She sighed.

She changed her dress and wore one of the dresses that Arnav brought her. She looked at her and smiled.

"How beautifully this dress is fitting to me...! Arnavji is a talented designer... that's why his selection is also super!" She thought proudly.