chapter -15

Jk wait for yn but yn did not come two days pass but there is no message from yn. He start missing her jk don't want to believe it he tell himself by saying.

It's just because we live in the same house that's why maybe I am thinking about her. What should I do ? I can't call my friends always to come here as they also have work to do..

He take her phone and call his dad.

Jk- dad can I join office again ?

Mr Jeon- no son enjoy your holiday, also there is not lot of work I can handle it.

Jk- ok dad.

He hangup the call.

Jk- now what should I do?

He was thinking when the doorbell ring he open the door and find mark standing in the door with food.

Mark- sorry boss for being late.

Jk- it's ok come.

Mark enter inside and served food to jk and stand little far.

Jk- mark?

Mark- yes sir do you need anything?

Jk- no.... Actually.... Ammm you... know

Mark look at his boss because it's the first time jk is nervous to say something he wait for jk so complete.

Jk- how is yn? Is everything ok there?

Mark- boss yn mam is not very good she is over working herself but she never forget to ask about you and take care of her grandparents.

Jk- overwork why?

Mark- actually boss for yn mam the staff is like a family and it's the first time they won so she give them one month vacation she is working to improve the hotel more and lot of new people come to  yn mam hotel all thanks to jhope sir and Lisa mam and other friends of yn mam who are helping her.

Jk- ohhh..... I am done with eating

Mark- ok sir. Can I leave now?

Jk-wait mark.

Mark-yes boss.

Jk-I am coming with you.

Mark- you mean you will go to yn mam village ohh my god she will be very happy to see you, wait let me inform her.

Mark put his hand in the pocket to take out the phone but jk stop him.

Jk- no don't inform her let's serprise her.

Mark-  wow I am excited to see yn reaction.

He start jumping jk sigh and smile and left to change in room.

She really change him it's very rare to see mark reaction but look at him now. The hell why I am nervous she is my wife. I can go there nothing is wrong in this also I can meet jhope we don't  meet from a long time.

Jk come downstairs he look towards yn room for a minute and left towards the parking lot where mark is already waiting for him.

He walk forward and sit in the car after driving for little far mark phone start ringing he look at the call as jk also notice it and ask him to put the call on speaker.

Yn- mark where are you did your boss eat the food ?

Jk smile a little when he hear yn melodious voice after almost three days and her being caring towards him.

Mark- yes yn I am on the way and boss also eat food.

Jk mute yn and look at mark.

Jk- the hell who give you permission to call yn with her name?

Mark- boss mam don't let me call her mam also she said we are of same age when I call her mam she fell like she is old  lady.

Jk-  whatever.

Jk look outside the window showing he is not interested in call but in reality he is full focus on what yn is saying.

Yn- ya you mr.maaaaaaarrrreekkkkkkkkkk why you are not replying to me.

Mark chuckled a little.

Mark- you angry birds stop it I am traveling so ofcourse there must be network issue.

Yn- ohh that means I am really dumbo.

Mark- I can't guaranty that?

Yn- does it mean yes?

Jk look at mark with angry how he dare to take with my wife like this when I am sitting in front of him. Mark look at jk and glup .

Mark- ok yn We will talk when I will reach...

Yn- ouchhhhh ahhhh.

Jk and mark - yn you ok?

Yn- yes I am ok but wait is our boss with you ?

Mark look at jk and jk shake her head as no .

Mark- no yn why?

Yn- oh nothing I think I hear him.

Mark- ohh but what happened why you suddenly shout?

Yn- oh it's nothing  mama step on my feet.

Mark- the heck you are in field and with mama too god dam girl be careful with that creature I don't like him.

Yn- ya don't talk about my mama like that he is so cute ok bye I have little work we will talk when you will come back.

Mark- yn did you eat?

But yn cut the call. Mark sigh she will again not take her meal.

Jk- who is mama and what yn is doing in the field don't you tell me she is working in hotel then what the hell with field?

Mark- will mama is horse and he is very clumsy with yn and when she feel free she help her grandparents in field.

Jk- ohh and what with meal.

Mark- yn don't like to eat alone and she always eat after making sure you eat but you eat later so she skip her lunch sometime dinner too.

Jk- the heck why noone ask her to eat ?

Mark- because no-one knows that she eat or not she lie to everyone that she eat.

Jk- then how you know?

Yn- because I am with yn all the time when I am not when her I tell other boys to look after yn so they inform me everything about yn.

Jk- ohh ok.

Time skip

They reach yn village and jk is hell tired to have such a long journey he thinks how yn even manage to come back and even work.

It's the evening time already.

Jk enter inside yn home for the first time it is not as big as the house he use to live everything is simple and old fashion but he fell like it's warm sweet  home as he never feel in his house.

As he enter yn grandparents are already standing to welcome him.

Grandparents- welcome son.

Jk- thankyou grandpa thankyou grandma .

They both hug him and he hug them back it's the first time that someone hug made him so comfortable and warm safe after his mom.

He don't want to break the hug but he have too.

Grandma take him inside and made him sit on the couch.

The couch is small as compared to the one jk use but he don't feel like outsider he feel so comfortable the small living room from where kitchen is full on view he turn to other side and there are two room and one he guess is restroom.

To be continued.......