chapter -16

It's the night time but ther is no sign of yn. I think I should ask grandma.

Jk- grandma when will yn come back?

Grandma check the time and look at the moon from the roof where jk and grandma was sitting.

Grandma- just in 10 minutes.

Jk- oh ok.

Grandma- go my child and rest you must be tired.

Jk- I am fine here grandma.

Grandma- you need rest baby we can talk tomorrow right?

Grandma hold jk hand and smile he also smile and nodded and without words he left from roof.

Grandma look at the walking finger of jk and smile.

Hope you guys understand eachother and live a happy life you are not that bad as much as you show.

Jk come in yn room as was shocked to see it. It's the small room but the cutest one it's doesn't have any fancy things to attract but cute and small things.

 It's the small room but the cutest one it's doesn't have any fancy things to attract but cute and small things

                             (  Yn room )

I will check it later for now I think I should sleep... cute room.

Jk climb to the bed and lay down. Ahh not that bad it's comfortable. He hide himself more and smile when he smell  the same fragrance  that he missed from two days.

Some time later yn come in her room.

She don't have any idea of her husband being here.

Ahhh I am so tired my sweet bed I miss you so much but let me take a quick shower then no one will distribute us.

I smile and start walking towards my laptop with is placed just below the bed but before I can even start the laptop the pillow fall over me wait pillow from  my BED?????

I look at my bed but soon I regards it with I see someone hand.

Yn- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

After listening yn shouting jk also wake-up and sit on the bed but as he sit his head hit the ceiling.

Jk- ahhh the fuck.....

Yn- ghost ghost..... Ohhhh god hey you ghost you leave my room and that is my favourite bed you can.... Ammmm go yes go also I don't want to die this early don't eat me.

Jk look towards yn and understand why yn is reacting like this.

Because jk is still covered in white blanket so she can't see him and the first thing he said was fuck so ofcourse she must think he is some ghost.

Ohh so my wifey is scared of ghost why not to play with her little more kekeke I am so smart.

Jk speak trying to sound scared and deep  then his normal voice.

Jk- ohhh so you finally come yn I was waiting for you?

Yn got more scared.

Yn- h----h--how you know my name a---a---and w--h---y why you are waiting for m---me?

Jk scary laugh.

Jk- why are you so scared yn don't you know why I was waiting for you?

Jk come down from bed and start walking towards yn she start walking backward.

Yn- w-wait y---y-you ghost w--w---why are you coming c----c--close to me ?

Jk- I want to eat you I am hungry so much hungry.

Yn- look it you are hungry then eat something tasty I am not tasty also I don't want to die this soon I am still too young to die I even don't get married.

Yn keep walking backward and her back finally hit the door as jk was just walking after the voice he can't see anything because blanket is very big  that jk fall down and yn take is as a chance and start hitting him with books or whatever comes in her hand at the movement.

Jk- hey hey hey are you crazy do you want to kill me ?

Jk try to save himself from yn hit and he speak in his normal voice.

Yn- this voice sounds so similar like I have heard it but where?

Jk- ofcourse you have listen my voice so many time now stop  Jeon yn

Yn- wait Jeon yn who are you?

She then start removing blanket from jk which he was trying for last few minutes.

Yn- MASTERRRRRRRR...... What are you doing here?

Jk look towards her and try to stand up but his body is paining so badly.

Jk- ahh ... My shoulder.... Oh lord my whole body is paining I will never do this again in my life.

Yn- let me help you.

Jk look at her and let her help.

Jk- why you beat me ?

Yn start applying antibiotic ointment.

Yn- sorry I didn't know it was you, and why you scared me you deserve it.

Jk- really.

Jk look towards yn and come very close to her face.

Yn- w---ha---t are you d--oing? Do it yourself I am going to take a bath.

Yn put the first aid kit on the coffee table and run towards the bathroom.

Jk smile looking at her blushing yn.

After sometime yn come back from shower.

Jk is already laying on the bed yn look her and there not understand where should she sleep she can't go out from the room what she will answer if her grandparents ask her also there is no couch not a lot of space so she can sleep on the floor.

Jk understand why yn is standing there.

Jk-  you know we can share bed?

Yn- is that ok with you?

Jk- well we are married so it's normal.

Yn heart beat go  crazy when jk said this.

Jk- come I will not do anything.

Yn- promise?

Jk- so you think I will do anything with you kekekeke you are funny I think.

Yn- I am sorry...

She look down.

Jk- if you want to come then come and join me or stand there for whole night.

After thinking a lot yn finally decided to join him.

To be continued......