chapter -22

Jk come close to them.

Jk- so it's trun out like this, I never expected this from you jhope and yn.

Yn- look jk I can explain.

Jhope- it's not like what you think it is.

Jk- enough

Jk left kitchen and come to party hall.

Mr.jeon left the party because he was very disappointed by his wife behaviour and he don't want to run the party.

Mrs Jeon take the mic in the hand again.

Mrs.jeon- thankyou all for joining our happiness. I want to share one good  news with all of you my son Jeon jungkook and mr Han daughter Han Sana are going to marry soon.

Everyone clap and  start congratulate them.

Jk was shocked to listen the news but he didn't want to run there family reputation so he stay quiet.

But on the other hand yn fell like her whole world crash her body feel num her legs feel weak but jhope hold her  before she can fall down.

Jhope- yn take hold over yourself.

Yn- please take me out of here please.

Jhope- ok ok no need to please.

Jhope hold yn and left from there.

They both come to jhope and Lisa home but Lisa was not there at the time and yn was so thankful for that because she didn't what Lisa to see her in the broken stage.

Jhope- you rest for now don't think much there must be any misunderstanding everything will be fine.

Yn- everything is fine hobby I am fool in the whole time after knowing that this marriage is nothing but a contract for two years. I... I fall for him Without thinking about anything I made him my oxygen the very important part of my life I can't live without him please jhope tell me I am dreaming it's not true j....jk...

Jhope- shhh shh stop crying yn nothing will happen he will not marry Sana he love you yn.

Yn- he don't love me I am nothing in front of Sana but this time I want to be selfish I am not perfect for him I don't deserve him but still I want him.

Jhope hug her and yn start crying hardly the tears that she is hiding for long she can't hide them anymore. She hate herself for everything, for loving someone who can never be her but love is not in anyone's control.

Otherside party end.

Jk- mom what is this how can you do this You know I am married to yn she is my wife how can I marry her mom how.

He fall on his knees and start crying.

Mrs.jeon- son I don't want you to cry for that cheater ......yes my some she cheat on you with jhope.

Mrs Jeon take some photos from her bag and handed them to jk.

They are photo of yn with jhope in which they look happy with each other some are real but there angle is wrong to give wrong meaning of them some are Photoshop but jk is too emotional to understand that all at the movement.

Then he remind today kitchen incident and he believes it his heart don't want to believe it but his mind is saying it's all is true.

Sana- jk I know you feel bad but jk I am pregnant with your child do you what your child  to grow without father.

Jk and Mrs Jeon look at her with shocked eyes at the same time mr Jeon also enter inside the house and he is shocked to hear that.

Jk stand up and hold her neck almost choking her.

Jk- STOP LIEING.

Mrs Jeon and mr Jeon hold jk and saprate them sana is breathing hardly she have tears in her eyes.

Mrs.jeon- what are you saying Sana?

Sana- Yes it's true it's 1 and half month before when I go to bar because I was so stressed that time I drink a lot at that time one boy come to me and we both sleep together the next morning when I get up I was alone in the bedroom. I through to forget about it because it's my mistake to but after 2 weeks I start feeling weak so I go to doctor and then I get to know about my pregnancy. I try to find the father of the child but I can't I request the bar manager to tell me who was with her but he refused saying it's out of rules so I think to take care of my baby myself but when I come with my dad for new project then I see jk I don't know why he look so familiar to me and after requesting a lot manager finally ready to show me the sstv photos of that days and then 1 week ago I get to know jk is father of my child.

She is crying till now, now jk remind the day he have fight with yn and he left for club.

Sana- please I don't know he is married all this time otherwise I have never said that but when I find him I want my child to have father to have all the happiness he or she deserves please not for me but for my baby for our baby please don't break this marry marry me jk.

Now everything make sance why she look familiar to me when I meet her why she always try to come closer to me.

Mr Jeon-  I never expect this from you jungkook. I will go to yn and ask her to divorce you don't worry sana your child will have father and mother love equally.

Mrs Jeon hug Sana while Sana smirked my plan is going on the right track thankyou baby finally jk will be mine she mentally laugh.

To be continued......