CH - 11 THE FESTIVAL ( 1 )

AUTHOR POV :

It's morning 3:30 am Meenakshi woke up and arranged everything for bhogi .

She went outside the house infront of the gate , wearing a sweater coz it's so cold in this early morning , she saw priyamvada and sriya came out holding colours in their hands .

Meenakshi asked them with suprise arey ...how come you both wake up so early ?

Priyamvada ( ruhaan & Vani's  mother ) chuckled and sriya spoke Maa I'm your daughter and did you forget I'm the one who always helped you in making rangoli and other things so , we came here to help you and the festival is for everyone why it's only you who work , come on maa let's start .

Meenakshi hummed and the trio started making a beautiful round rangoli . After 20 mins they are done with the rangoli and just then Aditya came .

He spoke wow ... it's beautiful but why the rangoli is plain in the inner side ?

Sriya spoke coz we need to lit bhogi fire in the middle of the rangoli adi . So , come on help us to get all the wood and sticks , let's arrange it in the middle of the rangoli .

Adi nodded and helped them getting sticks , just then ruhaan too came with srihan holding him in his arms .

Priyamvada spoke beta you woke up so early and why did you bought srihan here ?

Ruhaan spoke maa my son won't sleep without his mother he woke me up by hitting me on my face saying papa...momma ..missing ...mommy missing ... So , I bought him here .

Sriya smiled and went towards ruhaan , she took srihan from his hands and kissed his cheeks saying aww my bittu you can't sleep without me huh..!

Ruhaan whispered in Sriya's ear sweetheart even I can't sleep without you .

Meenakshi and priyamvada giggled . Sriya blushed and hit his hand slightly clearing her throat ahmm ahmm . 

Adi went and bought a pipe connected with tap and spoke bhabhi everything is arranged .

Just then vani came yawing saying good morning...! Everyone .

Everyone said good morning to vani and sriya spoke to adi , adi why did you bought water pipe we don't need to water the plants right now .

Adi was about to reply but Interrupted by Meenakshi .

Meenakshi chuckled and spoke to adi , beta don't worry about the fire , everything will be good and we shouldn't extinguish the holy bhogi fire .

Adi wondered how meenakshi remembered his fear and understood him . Adi smiled and sriya spoke adi don't worry just stay far away from the fire okay .

He smiled and nodded .

Meenakshi bought dried cow dung plates and placed it in the sticks arranged for bhogi .

Sriya bought cow ghee in a small pot and poured to the sticks arranged on bhogi fire .

Meenakshi said to herself ok is there anything left we need to add to the bhogi ?

Srihan spoke Amamma ( Nani ) ... let's burn the ghost in the house ..!

Everyone didn't understand anything and just then Anand came holding ruhi who is crying , ruhaan took ruhi immediately and caressing her back he asked ruhi my princess...what happened ?

Ruhi said while crying aloud ... ghost....!!

Everyone was confused and just then diya came towards them walking rubbing her eyes and yawing .