CH - 17 FEELING SPECIAL

ISHAAN POV :

This AIIMS institution is really great , I always wished to get a seat in it but unfortunately I didn't able to make top 50 in Neet UG but I'm lucky to get an invitation for an important meeting held on " Children's psychology and behaviour " which was great and intresting .

I need to learn a lot through this research papers that was done recently on children's psychology and behaviour .

Most of the people thinks pediatrician as an easy field in medicine but No ...! It's really a delicate field , handling children is not an easy task .

Although I was focused on the meeting today but I explored the hospital and the treatment given to the patients , It was quite interesting .

Just then I saw a cute little girl who is of 2-3 yrs wearing a yellow frock taking vaccination , I felt vani must have looked so cute just like this little kid in her childhood . A small smile curved on my face and suddenly the kid started crying , I went towards the kid and took her in my arms close to my heart making her listen to my heart beat while slowly caressing her head .
She stopped crying and smiled . Babies calm down when they hear heart beat coz they feel safe and secure by listening to heart beat . I smiled looking at the kid and the kids mom took the kid from my arms saying " thankyou doctor " with a smile . I nodded and left .

I don't know why I remembered vani , I feel like I'm missing her badly . On the day of Kanuma she just looked like a divine goddess in that outfit . It was a nice coincidence to meet her in the temple and I feel lucky to have a glance of her in the pretty yellow colour south Indian tradition attire .

She was really cute . I feel yellow suits her the most .

After that I went to research lab and learnt a lot with senior professors .

Later at night I went to my room and saw I got a text from vani we chatted for a while and she made our conversation crazy ...! I saw my phone battery is gonna dead so I bid bye to her .

But I can't stop thinking about the conversation we had ...

What's with that pink lehenga vani ??

I seriously imagined myself in it....!

But I literally forgot about my work stress after having a conversation with her .

I need to be careful with her what if she really made me to wear that lehenga ???

I think I need to grow beard to look more masculine so that she doesn't get such thoughts....

I chuckled at my thoughts .

I remembered I need to check some files . I got freshup and started checking those files .

It's 10 pm I'm done with my files and I went to bed but suddenly I dreamt myself in that pink lehenga and vani is laughing at me clicking my photos making me as her model .

What....!!!!

No...!!! God....! I woke up instantly and slapped my face ...,

Vani always gives me a reason to think about her or maybe I am the one who can't stop thinking about her but she is really a crazy girl and a crazy friend I can ever have .

I shook my thoughts and went back to sleep .

DIYA POV :

I woke up from my sleep when the sunrays are hitting my face and I felt my body is all aching . I got down the bed and I stretched my body .

I saw the bubbly chocolate on my night stand , I picked the chocolate and sat on my bed looking at it with a smile but suddenly I remembered I was in Tower's room last night .