CH - 12 THE FESTIVAL ( 2 )

AUTHOR POV :

It's 10 pm diya came to her room and saw vani is so lost in thoughts .

Diya called Vani but she didn't respond by being lost in her thoughts .

Diya shook vani 3-4 times and she came into her senses . Diya asked what happened were are you lost ?

Vani spoke nothing just stressed about my project .

Ufffff...come on yaar I know you are the best and I'm gonna be your model so , ofcourse everything will be fine . Diya said .

Yaa...I know diya . Vani exclaimed in low voice thinking about ishaan he told he can meet me tomorrow or day after tomorrow and after that he is going to delhi for some meeting . These two days are my chance to meet him but what excuse should I make to meet him . I can't say about ishaan to diya coz I'm not in relationship with him yet , I wanna confess my feelings to him first and then I wanna proudly introduce him to her as my boyfriend .

Vani's thoughts are interrupted by diya .
She asked " Vani where are we gonna do the modelling project ? " .

Huh..! Oh ..yeah ! Actually it's Goa I forgot to tell you . Vani said .

Diya spoke Wow...! That's will be so fun ... I'm so excited .

I also forgot to tell you something , there's gonna be a kite festival in Miyapur tomorrow evening at 4 pm , I booked Passes for everyone . It will be fun to participate in kite flying competiton .

Oh...nice...wait a minute that's great yaar ...I love you vani exclaimed in happiness hugging diya .

Diya was a bit confused but she hugged her and after talking for sometime both of them fell asleep .

Next day morning...

Vani woke up at 4 am and she saw diya is still asleep . She texted Ishaan " let's meet at Miyapur kite festival at 4 pm , remember you owe an apology to me orelse I'm not gonna talk to you . Well Happy Sankranti " .

Vani got freshup and saw diya too got freshup and she is waiting for her .

Both went downstairs and started making rangoli with Meenakshi , sriya and priyamvada .

Meenakshi spoke vani beta and diya , you both go and make rangoli at the maindoor and we three will make it here before the gate .

Ok maa diya exclaimed and both went to make their rangoli .

Diya drawed the outline of rangoli and vani started filling the colours , she observed there's one more colour is missing .

Vani spoke diya I think the purple colour is with bhabhi wait I'll get that .

Diya hummed and vani went to get the colour .

Meanwhile Aditya who finished his gym workout came out in his gym outfit .

He stepped out of the house drinking water from his bottle and he was about place his feet on diya's rangoli unknowingly ,she quickly got up to stop him saying tower ...No..! Stay away . Hearing diya's voice he stopped at his place but he stepped accidentally on her rangoli .

Diya was moving towards him in anger and Aditya didn't understood why she was looking like an angry bird . She stamped on his feet in anger .

Ouch...!! Diya ...! He screamed in pain and his water bottle fell open on her rangoli wiping all her efforts in water .

No...!! She cried looking angrily at Aditya with a sad puppy face .

He tried to calm down her but his feet is aching , diya was about to hit him by moving closer to him but he tripped and lost his balance , he held diya's hand to balance himself but diya too lost her balance and they both fell on the rangoli .